SAU Community

Beat The Sau-vic Membership Price Rise

NUTWGN

As you may have seen on Facebook or in membership emails we are having a rare price increase as of the 1st of July...

New memberships are rising from $70AU to $80AU and renewals are rising from $50AU to $60AU.

We have extended the old pricing until midnight on the 4th of July 2015, however after that we will begin to charge the new pricing. SO GET IN NOW! We have some awesome events coming up such as the SAU Nats which will have members priority entry so why not make sure you're all paid up and ready to go!!

NEW MEMBERS:

Complete form here: http://sauvic.com.au/membership_new

and deposit $70 to bank account (details below)

TO RENEW: Email your details [email protected] with proof of payment made to bank account (details below).

THESE PRICES WILL ONLY BE UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON THE 4TH OF JULY, AND ONLY IF PAYMENT MADE VIA BANK TRANSFER.

Banking details:

Name: Skylines Australia – Victoria

Bank: Westpac

BSB: 033305

ACC: 265609

** Please allow 15 days for your renewal pack to arrive.

** 12 months renewal will be added on to the end date of your current membership

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey all. Have had some issues with Aus post not delivering, so started keeping a spreadsheet, however the spreadsheet I have of when everyone's was posted is back home and I am o/s... I sent a heap on Friday before I left too, so hopefully all of yours are in that batch, if not I return on the 31st and will look into it for you then.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

So... it's time for me to renew.

This post says 60 renew. (up from 50)

But the actual membership says 70 to renew, and 80 for new members.

How much is the current pricing?

Hi Greg,

I am the new secretary for SAU Vic, I can confirm the new pricing is $80 for new members and $60 to renew. If you need any details updated when renewing just flick me an email at membership@sauvic.com.au

Could you please let me know where you read that the actual membership says $70, that way I can get an admin to update it with the correct prices.

It says this in the actual thread here -> http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/442636-become-a-member-of-sau-vic/

This is where I went initially to find the pricing, then could have sworn I remembered a thread saying it went up from 50, to 60.. (this thread)

Thanks Greg, small typo in that thread. I've fixed it up to display the correct lower price :)

We have regular meets monthly (second Wednesday of every month) plus other social events and of course our motorsport events. Check out the events section for whats coming up :) - http://www.sau.com.au/forums/forum/102-events/

PS. And you don't need a skyline to join SAU Vic, everyone is welcome! :)

• Like 1