SAU Community

R32 Gtr Long Term Love, Now Project

While it's been a bit quiet in here this car is not finished and there are a couple of major changes coming this year. 

But I have been enjoying it over the summer including a drive through the national park with some nice scenery 

IMG_4389.PNG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally have started the next round on this, first thing that needed to be done was prepare it to to be tuned again by removing the E85 and replacing it with straight 98 

IMG_4717.JPGAfter this I also opened the top of the tank pumped it dry and cleaned out all out with a rag 

• Like 1

First part I'm fitting is this 

IMG_4763.JPGIt's a haltech elite 2500 with the plug in patch harness, I required this due to needing outputs and drivers that the plug in won't allow.

I was able to get my platinum map converted to an elite map and after a bit of messing around with the trigger offset it started right up

• Like 1

So I got bored the other day and decided to have a play, 2.5hrs later the turbos were out and in the floorIMG_4792.thumb.JPG.977ff04a7b7b2bd142b7fd2a8d7102c1.JPGIMG_4793.thumb.JPG.15e45b98e4c6bcdc90b7b009dda39914.JPGdump pipes and manifolds will be sent out for ceramic coating and the turbos will be put up for sale