SAU Community

R32 Gtr Long Term Love, Now Project

350 should be doable. I'm at 335 at 18psi atm. With a better exhaust and more boost it'd shit in 350+. Now 370 is something I'd love to see!

(Exhaust is HKS dumps, some junker front pipe that came on the car, 3" 100cell cat & the 3" exhaust that came on the car).

it will be a full flex e85 tune by the end of it, but the initial tune will be on 98.

I have a plan and an order I'm going to do everything in to show what benefits each part that gets fitted has

it will be a full flex e85 tune by the end of it, but the initial tune will be on 98.

I have a plan and an order I'm going to do everything in to show what benefits each part that gets fitted has

If you do that then that is a lot of labour time. Put on dyno. Take off dyno fit part put on dyno take off dyno fit another etc.

Is that what you mean?

E85.

So are these turbo's going to stay Brett?

interesting,

will be interesting to see what gains i get going from 320 on 98 to a flex tune.

E85.

So are these turbo's going to stay Brett?

for now they are yes, I will be doing everything I can get every bit of power out of them that they will give and if/when they don't get to my goal I will then take another look in that area

If you do that then that is a lot of labour time. Put on dyno. Take off dyno fit part put on dyno take off dyno fit another etc.

Is that what you mean?

wont be all in one day but yes that's what I mean, labour is free as I will be doing it all myself, it's just the dyno time which once the initial tune is done the rest are touch ups

Ok bit of an update, I got bored this morning so I decided to get a start on bolting the first round of parts on and the turbos seem to be a good place to start

I started with this B14F482B-BE5A-4476-8B27-AAF04DE424C5.jpg

Half way through BE3F6B3F-A121-4076-BF7C-C8E0F0CA340E.jpg

And out 6AF56709-2EB8-451C-80C6-42978C43F956.jpg

Here are the old ones C29A8CBF-6991-4C03-A97F-ED3D9D26FE51.jpg

And the new ones ready to go back in 8F3579D8-9AD9-4C1D-8AB4-1B57593F5DB6.jpg

I didn't take photos of going back in cause it will look exactly the same as coming out