SAU Community

R32 Gtr Long Term Love, Now Project

It has midori dump pipes, 2x70>Into 80mm front pipes (not sure of brand as rage was missing) 3in 100cel cat and a hks cat back (the one with the huge mufflers in it.

But of corse for curiosity sake when I installed it i had a look down the exhaust and being a jasma exhaust it came with a free resrtictor in the center muffler

I had always intended to replace the exhaust anyway as I was never happy with how low it was and It didn't sit up in the rear bar how I would have liked

So now it's going to get a fully custom made stainless steel one that hugs right up into the body

Only a little update this time, I took the exhaust off the car and took it for a drive (I'm sure the neighbors were real impressed lol) and it reved clean and it made power!! luckily the next job was always going to be exhaust, so me and my mate will be building an exhaust for it ASAP

Also the car has decided to leave it mark around the place and that will be the next little job that also needs doing, is power steering and transfer case oil

E7DA229C-AEEC-46DC-8DC5-CFE3A79BA866.jpg

• Like 1

Also turns out the leaks on the power steering are form the feed line to the pump and the transfer case is the speedo seal, so will order the o ring for that and do the actuator seal while I'm at it. The power steer line I will probably make up a custom one using dash fittings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry haven't up dated this for a couple of weeks but was crook and then had things to do to the house,

I've only done a really small thing to it. Basically I've never liked that the superlaps don't have center caps and got some adaptors that allow me to fit some

Went from this

1C7C6251-16E9-4E97-9188-04A0FDCAE1D9.jpg

Added these 2 parts 265FB918-8A70-47AF-8707-20534BFAF136.jpg

114135F9-1D06-453A-8945-AF95726D6657.jpg

And ended up with this

EBAF575C-ADF5-4873-AE1A-654BDA7EEF8C.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Another small job this week, the boost gauge has been an eye sore for a while after the bracket broke

09638E13-89B9-43E0-A649-60A359056720.jpg

So a trip to skyline spares and a little money later I was able to buy a second hand bracket and fit the gauge in it. Looks a lot better, it's amazing how the little things can make a huge difference

C3377158-E5A6-40BE-A373-1C4A7B03F7D5.jpg

sorry for the terrible photos but it was dark inside the garage