SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

R32 Gtr Long Term Love, Now Project

On 8/12/21 at 11:05 AM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

That's pretty decent in terms of pricing, tempting LOL..

For the money you’d be crazy not to, putting old manky looking bolts in a fresh bay makes it look shit 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

seeing as I can’t do a great deal with the front at the moment I decided to do some work at the back of the car 

A57B801F-685C-4BA9-A7DD-DF7B38CBD3AD.thumb.jpeg.a122c1d4c41ea560c2273ea71bcc4ec5.jpeg

in go some rear camber arms to stand the wheels up a lot more

FAB4C760-44DE-4371-8B03-BD639A25AB55.thumb.jpeg.a9c4225ffcbca8551db563caf68b2947.jpeg

once installed I dialed the camber down to half a degree, the toe is still all over the shop because I didn’t have the string lines to be able to measure it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2022 at 8:18 AM, r32-25t said:

Lol there no way I’d put up with the lag a turbo big enough to flow that would have 

Never say never. You said that about never putting a single turbo on your car too.

Quoted for future reference. 🤪

On 15/1/2022 at 5:49 PM, Piggaz said:

Never say never. You said that about never putting a single turbo on your car too.

Quoted for future reference. 🤪

Lol and that improved response not killed it