SAU Community

Eoi - Nissan Oem & Nismo Group Buy

xntrq

I've been buying heaps from Nissan & NISMO direct in Japan lately for my build. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in a Nissan OEM & NISMO group buy? I've got a long list for myself and have managed to be able to deal direct with Nissan Japan and NISMO. All items are genuine.

Prices are best for decent items such as clusters, console trims, mechanical parts, etc.

THIS IS EOI ONLY. MAY OR MAY NOT GO AHEAD SUBJECT TO INTERESTS, EXCHANGE RATES & FREIGHT. NO LARGE BULKY ITEMS SUCH AS PANELS AND BUMPERS.

For this to start, I require at least 10 people to commit. Please post in the following format:

Car:

Part Description:

P/N: NISSAN/NISMO

QTY:

Example:

Car: SKYLINE R34 GT-R V-SPEC II NUR

Part Description: MFD COVER

P/N: Nissan 68411-AA400

QTY: 1

For multiple Items:

Car: SKYLINE R34 GT-R V-SPEC II NUR

Part Description: MFD COVER

P/N:

1 X Nissan 68411-AA400

1 X NISMO 00000-A0000

• Like 1

this might be difficult, but is there a list of major items?

Not exactly sure what people are after and I don't want to spam the Nissan/NISMO staff and make them think I'm only hunting for prices but not buying. But for the sake of ideas, RRP is based of average of Australian Nissan dealers:

R34 GT-T M/T NISMO Cluster - $590 (RRP $800)

RB25 Engine Fans - $130 (RRP $160)

RB25DET Speedo Sensors - $90 (RRP $160)

R32 Speedo cables - $95 (RRP $190)

This GB will be good for mechanical, interior & body parts. Things like seals, gaskets, grommets or hoses won't save much, but should be able to get.

So compared to amayama what's the difference?

I've tried to place orders on items with them before and half the parts came back with NO ETA. Whereas going directly, I was able to source items that Amayama returned with NO ETA. This EOI is just there as an alternative option to Amayama.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to place orders on items with them before and half the parts came back with NO ETA. Whereas going directly, I was able to source items that Amayama returned with NO ETA. This EOI is just there as an alternative option to Amayama.

You'll find Amayama have a No ETA simply because until someone actually hands over the money they won't go and order it.

Makes logical sense for a part that isn't stocked by them. This just sounds ordering a few items for less than Aus (which you can do from basically any O/S supplier).

And you haven't followed the rules here either as you've provided no ETA, no shipping costs, taxes/duties and all the other stuff that all alter the end/delivered price.

Update the thread as per the GB section rules. They are there for specific reasons, reasons which ensure people actually know what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...