SAU Community

Bnr32 Gtr Build ('murica!) Nismo Heavy

I don't think I've seen someone buy so many things before even having the car

A lot of nismo stuff I had for my other car. A lot of nismo things are universal. But I know what I like and I'm going to end up buying it anyways. Might as well get it and have it waiting. Hoping to have a productive day today.

Got more work done today.

KlFgKoH.jpg

vRRi9Rl.jpg

SN8Wkrg.jpg

DrEsJwK.jpg

t191gFI.jpg

nKj17RU.jpg

5NArLVG.jpg

c5Y0L6e.jpg

6DOgjyD.jpg

ZRVbpSt.jpg

Restored the intercooler

3imvZ9q.jpg

YgLeT8O.jpg

paint and polished end tanks

5mhTTyY.jpg

I also tried to install the steering boss and steering wheel. But the steering wheel ring is not drilled right or something. The holes don't line up. Also I don't have a way to plug in the horn I dont think. Maybe the boss is for a different model. I need to look up the part number, But I think it was for a kouki r32 and I have a zenki. Not sure whats going on. But I will probably just have the adapter ring custom made and drilled so it can secure it together.

• Like 2

A working clock!

i have one them unicorns in mine too!

Got more work done today.

Restored the intercooler

3imvZ9q.jpg

YgLeT8O.jpg

paint and polished end tanks

5mhTTyY.jpg

I also tried to install the steering boss and steering wheel. But the steering wheel ring is not drilled right or something. The holes don't line up. Also I don't have a way to plug in the horn I dont think. Maybe the boss is for a different model. I need to look up the part number, But I think it was for a kouki r32 and I have a zenki. Not sure whats going on. But I will probably just have the adapter ring custom made and drilled so it can secure it together.

cani ask how you cleaned/polished the bars in between the fins?

Correct, I just did the end tanks. I wasn't about to get all Mr. clean with hand polishing lol. That would be so damn tedious.

Another busy day today.

out with the old

rUWqP3g.jpg

in with the new.

kSxsym2.jpg

DutINRT.jpg

Then buffed, washed, polished, washed, waxed, washed. Car looks damn near new lol. Cell phone pics, need some professional shots.

aA0mGpL.jpg

yCqvwAF.jpg

IYsXoPX.jpg

uAbcGdj.jpg

88TaXYh.jpg

PNVezCH.jpg

XujFVir.jpg

Also detailed the engine bay. The picture doesn't do justice. I am most impressed with this part.

NFjiyy3.jpg

Pic of the HKS hipermax II

gWglxEN.jpg

Edited by JTCC
  • Like 2

it mounts in factory points. It cant be crooked. It only goes in one way, the same way it came out lol. Nismo is pretty spot on with everything. If you are talking about how the intercooler looks relative to the car, then yes they are not level to each other....that is how the intercoolers and mounting points are designed. Factory and aftermarket. It's all about the end tanks meeting up to factory hoses. Not to mention, they lean forward. Everyone always thinks intercoolers are verticle like a radiator lol. Just how the car is designed. Also, in the pics with no bumper, one side of the car is jacked up.

Edited by JTCC

Put a titanium tomei straight pipe I had lying around on the car today. Opened it up a little bit. Which also gave me a chance to look at the underside.

xtraLox.jpg

A picture of the Fujitsubo Legalis R evo exhaust

saj5oZQ.jpg

Front HKS brace bar

ODg79gP.jpg

Rear HKS brace bars

UkzV7pV.jpg

Nismo front upper links

UbWcpKa.jpg

are you getting a set of etched LMGT4s?

Nah, cant decide if I like them. Never really been a fan of nismo wheels. Maybe 18x10 +20 LMGT1. Although, I don't think the black would look bad on the gun metal color. I feel like I would need to add more black accents to the car if I had black wheels. Like carbon fiber lip, canards etc. I am waiting on tires for the Advan RG. I think those will be my wheel of choice for now. Always been my favorite one piece wheel. I will also probably get the panasports relipped and barreled to a proper size. I already have 8 sets of wheels lying around lol. Don't need anymore.

Edited by JTCC

Nah, cant decide if I like them. Never really been a fan of nismo wheels. Maybe 18x10 +20 LMGT1. Although, I don't think the black would look bad on the gun metal color. I feel like I would need to add more black accents to the car if I had black wheels. Like carbon fiber lip, canards etc. I am waiting on tires for the Advan RG. I think those will be my wheel of choice for now. Always been my favorite one piece wheel. I will also probably get the panasports relipped and barreled to a proper size. I already have 8 sets of wheels lying around lol. Don't need anymore.

haha fair enough mate.

Colour is my issue. Nismo don't make the etched ones in what i want.

Hence i have my old school rare Bee*R's.

Though i've been having a look at miesters recently...

• Like 1