SAU Community

Im A Newbie Just Introducing Myself

HeresJohny

Hey All , my name is John and I'm 30 in a month , Ive owned a few turbo cars through my ealier days including a Evo3 mock up 1.8ltr turbo GSR and an xr6T ute.

I grew up loving cars thanks Dad haha and since watching the second fast and furious i have wanted a skyline ... So here I am 12 years later and finally take the plunge to get a skyline, I have just purchased an R33 GTST from a forum member and I'm looking forward to getting amoungst the SAU family in Victoria.

As i said I am completely fresh in terms of skylines and I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions, so if they come across stupid please cut me some slack haha.

What are the best recommendations for a newbie in terms of must dos?

Hey John.

Welcome to the forums. A couple of thing for ya. Become a SAUvic club member. plenty of links on the forums to get you all the info you will need. keep a eye on the event pages .

And if you have nothing planned on the 25th come for a drive up to Shepperton we have a day on out at the DECA complex come have a look meet some people its a great day.

Cheers

Thanks RCHOO will be joining SAUvic through the week. Getting back surgery in a few weeks so will have to wait til maybe end of August. But i will keep an eye out on eventa etc. Cheers

• Like 1