SAU Community

Under Bonnet Mats

tridentt150v

Hang in there Hadouken, I'm just waiting on price landed in Australia.........I've contacted the business and am waiting on a price.

Once I get this I will move from an EOI to an actual group buy with firm committments and deposits etc.

tridentt150v - GTst S2, I might get two anyway, put one away for ron??

hadouken - GTR R33

89CAL - Gtst S2 Get another one so x 2

Robzilla - GTR - R32

Ty1 - Gtst S1

kingtube69 - Gtst S2

kila32 - GTR R34

R33 gtrv-spec - GTR R33

When I do order I have asked for shipping and not air frieght to reduce the cost......it will mean a delay in supply but given that the mat doesn't stop you driving your car I think we can all live with that.

I also need to talk to the business about how we go about it - it could be that they will be happy for me to collect the numbers etc and they assume control of the business side - which would be fine as well, I'm def not in it for $$$ only to pay for and get my mat and [corny I know] help others do the same.

Not joking at all tridentt150v

The carbon bonnet also has some sort of matt, just a small one above the turbos.

See attached pic

<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/74e632ee/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"> </script>

i'd be a 100% in on one of these if by any chance you can get one??

Ok not much of an update, Import Monster are still yet to get back to me with a price. They say that the Gtst ones are fine [but didn't offer any more info than that] but they are still waiting on ones for the GTR's.

SCRMER - what model?....R34 GTR?

Ok not much of an update, Import Monster are still yet to get back to me with a price. They say that the Gtst ones are fine [but didn't offer any more info than that] but they are still waiting on ones for the GTR's.

SCRMER - what model?....R34 GTR?

2000/01 - Vspec II - It's the small mat that sits next to the naca duct on the CF bonnet. The one in the pic that StretchGSK posted

Coincidence or what>>>I thought I'd better update and there was your msg.

Was away last week with work [and in the outback] so I couldn't follow up. I asked the supplier yesterday but as yet haven't received a reply.

Hopefully some time today??? as soon as they reply I'll be on here.

I'm just as keen as you guys.....but I don't want to badger the supplier either so am treading that fine line between keen buyer and serial pest...........lol.

Hot off the press.........reply from Import Monster just now!!!

"Nissan's been closed due to O-Bon week in Japan for the past week or so, so I'm expecting to hear back from them any day now.

R33 Gts25t S1: 65840-15U00
R33 Gts25t S2: 65840-26U00
Looking at about $255 ea for the ones above, based on an order quantity of 6.

Once I've got an idea on the pricing of the GT-R ones, I'll be able to give you a more accurate idea on the breakdown for each."

And that's way better than the $900 I was quoted for one from another business - quantity and surface freight working for us!!!!