SAU Community

Under Bonnet Mats

tridentt150v

Ok all this is the latest I have.....came in this morning:

Hi Danny

Looks like they're all the same price from Nissan, and all in stock, too.

Pricing as follows:
5 x mats = $263 ea
10 x mats = $251 ea
15 x mats = $239 ea

That's landed in Melb via container, pickup from our Bayswater warehouse.

And when I asked about the R34 Vspec 2's

I'll check on that one. Not sure if that's classed as the 'advanced aero package' version.

Regards,

Daniel

And we still have:

tridentt150v - GTst S2, I might get two anyway, put one away for ron??

hadouken - GTR R33

89CAL - Gtst S2 Get another one so x 2

Robzilla - GTR - R32

Ty1 - Gtst S1

kingtube69 - Gtst S2

kila32 - GTR R34

R33 gtrv-spec - GTR R33

and since thats 10, we will get the $251 price.

So what I will do is wait on the R4 Vspec 2 price then get firm numbers from you all.

Once I have a firm commitment, and we pay a deposit etc [probably to the supplier direct, hopefully that way you don't have to take a leap of faith and I don't have to go through the trust thing or handle any funds] we can order.

If it doesn't work out like that then I'll go to plan B, but lets leave it at that for now.

But wait until we get the Vspec 2 info first.

• Like 2

Latest reply from supplier:

Sit tight mate, have been flat out this week.

These are the two options:

R34 GTR - 65840-AA400 = *2K.GTR/V2 M SPEC
R34 GTR - 65840-AA410 = *2K.GTR/V2 GTR/N1 SPEC

Im not sure which is the one from your picture.
Regards,

Rob

So sit tight, tablecloths pretty much sorted, still waiting on the doullies!!!

I can't see the supplier being excited about confirming which part you need as any mistake would become their liability....

To get the exact part number send your VIN to someone with FAST and they can check specifically. There is a thread somewhere for FAST parts lookup or alternatively PM me your VIN and I can check.

Latest:

Hi Danny

Nissan don't list a diagram/shape for the different V-Spec II covers, so we can't confirm which one is which unfortunately.

Can they see if there's a part number on their existing one - if they have one?

Regards,

So can the two guys who want the VSpec II mats please use Nissan Fast and their Vin number to check the part number???

There is a service on SAU here: http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/128496-vins-you-want-fasted/page-225

Otherwise there are members who have access.

Well I finally found a copy of Nissan Fast I was allowed to use and SCRMER kindly volunteered his VIN number. From this I reckon that the part number we need for the doullie mats is 65820.

I have emailed this info to the supplier and hopefully they will be able to it and get a proce.

Once we have this I'll move to phase 3 [if there is one...and don't ask how many phases there are, I'm learning as I go] which is ordering and organising deposits/payments.

I think the last step will be paying for postage and mailing out, but as per usual I'll keep everyone informed.

Only question I have now is how much is postage going to be interstate etc?

I will have to confirm the second bonnet mat I'm in for once I get a rough Idea of what they will cost landed here.

:thumbsup:

Any idea on this? I have to work out payment for the 2nd under bonnet mat (if it is still wanted) so i can confirm im ordering either 2 or just the 1 for me

Latest email:

Hi Mate,

As per attached, just that small bit?

Retail for about 12,000yen.

Checking stocks now.

Its for the R34 VSpec II mats. They are still saying that there are two part numbers for it even though I used SCMER's VIN number and sent them the lower part of the screenshot of Nissan Fast to them with the part number. I get part number 65820, they are saying 65840??? and then two sub part numbers. We will get to the bottom of this, I will keep chasing them about it.

I'll wait to next Monday [cos I'm away till then anyway] but I don't think we should delay the purchase process any further. I'll contact the supplier and see what we need to do for the next step = paying up/deposit.

post-5748-0-12180700-1441167317_thumb.jpg