SAU Community

July Deca Wrap Up

Leroy Peterson

lol even open I have to maintain a constant lean towards the centre just to fit - makes motorsport difficult :(

The 86 was much easier to pilot, could actually sit up straight albeit still slouched

• Like 1

A vid I whipped up last night (this morn :/ ). May have gone over board with a music track and all but why not, please watch till the end or at least the end :)

Great video tony!

Lol the end was me attempting to do helis but the evo just kept gripping in 1st and pulling itself out of the spin (or bogging down in 2nd). Finally managed it during an expression session at the end of the day complete with a smoke show :D

• Like 2

DECA was awesome as it was in years gone past. Thanks to Ryan Leon and Bec for working hard behind the scenes to make DECA a possibility again. They have gone over and above to get it done and it's much appreciated.

Thank you to all those who volunteered on the day to time, film, marshal set up and clean up including Wayno, Anna, Trent, Martin, Tony, Robyn, Liam and anyone else I missed. No skids without these people!

For the people that are unaware the DECA facilities required some improvements to enable the events to be insurable. Only 2 car clubs put there hands up to volunteer to make the improvements one of them being SAU. Which really shows the kind of club/community this is. For those that drove to Shep and put in the hard work just for the possibility of SAU DECA events returning it's all been worth it as DECA is back!!
[emoji594][emoji100]

• Like 2

Middle of the pack - not bad considering all the wrong directions, wet skiddie and general asshatting

Thanks Odi and congrats on 3rd

Great day and weekend guys and gals. Thanks to all involved for organising as well as all the volunteers.

Can't wait for the next one.

Pretty happy with results. Less air and some better rears will help next time (zomg ALLLLLL the spins on that wet skidpan). Haha.

My videos will be up soon, will take SAU and the like to get the word out there.

Also should have some cool drone footage from Tony on the way :)

Thanks Martin for the camera work.

And a massive thanks to Bec, Ryan, Leonica and all the volunteers for organising and running the day! Had a blast as always.

Note to self: avoid midgets at the pub, it doesn't end well

Bahahahahaha second that midget at a pub theory

Great day! Loved that Deca is back! Thanks Campbell for letting me FRASH the R31!

Thanks again to organisers that made it happen. Bec, Ryan, Reon etc.

Bring on the next one!

• Like 1