SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

ash why you do this.
you always come back like a bad rash and f**k shit up :(
was at ntp a couple nights ago.
watched an evo try and do helis.
saw same evo with nose burried into a pole later lmfao

super excited to fit OEM lip kit to the gloria. buying the kit for $400 then just got to fit myself...

going from this:

10857121_10153086640211929_8539390985427

to this:

Capture_zpsvxfagrq3.jpg

including the chrome pieces front and rear. will try to mount the parking light on the new bar too.

Most AFL players now will hit Thailand, Vegas and other places out of season simply so they can relax and behave like normal cash up kids/bogans/whatever would do when they are free.

To put this in terms that VWL will understand, they're effectively good looking fifo workers that get all the bitches.

To put this in terms that VWL will understand, they're effectively good looking fifo workers that get all the bitches.

Most aren't that good looking, just get perceived that way because fame can make anyone good looking. Some of the ugly motherf**kers my AFL groupie ex friends used to sleep with and say how hot they were...then got into the rugby players lol

Like that crying bitch who met Ronaldo and acted like it was the second coming of Jesus...status just turns the female mind on its head.

Boom Beach > Clash

Dem week long upgrade times

Clash slows right down once you build up your town, becomes a little boring. I still play boom beach, also Castle Clash and now Hero sky. Never understood why people pay for gems though.

I understand why but don't agree with it...will never buy diamonds (Boom Beach). I reckon Boom is pretty well balanced and well thought out - it's kept me on it for nearly a year and still has it's moments, but I don't take it as seriously as I used to.

Have watched people upgrade their headquarters 3 times in 3 days...obvious diamond buyer is obvious. What's the point though, you'll just get pitted against harder opponents when your victory medals come up. Also lol when people attack and lose then come back 2 mins later with another army of troops having used diamonds to load them cause they can't wait 25-30 minutes.

super excited to fit OEM lip kit to the gloria. buying the kit for $400 then just got to fit myself...

going from this:

10857121_10153086640211929_8539390985427

to this:

Capture_zpsvxfagrq3.jpg

including the chrome pieces front and rear. will try to mount the parking light on the new bar too.

I'm still undecided on how I think it looks with a more aggressive front bumper, can't work out if I like it or not from pictures... Can't wait to see it in person

regardless of the front bar, I need sideskirts and rear bar ASAP to cover up the nasty plastic underbody. this aint no cheap euro hatchback.

we'll see how it goes.

back on-topic...

friend of mine in Edinburgh comes across a Highland Park 50yro whiskey for sale. 13,000 pounds.

Highland-Park-50-Year-Old-Single-Malt-.j

No, #original #nazi #memorabilia, #rare #stamps and #picasso's are sought after....

It's just a red shoe and you paid too much for it because you got suckered in by the fake hype nike created with some clever marketing. Admit it phaggot

The fact that they are selling at that price point means that they ARE sought after

Don't really expect a #lefty to know much about the free market though ;)

Monica knows what's up...Hamish let me know when you find a pair for $200...

I started playing Clash of Clans

p.s. Goodes is a flog

Two mates at work were playing that shit flat out and wouldn't stop talking about it... Was tempted to get it drop a few hundred on the credit card and just destroy their f**kin villages so they'd shut up about it

No, #original #nazi #memorabilia, #rare #stamps and #picasso's are sought after....

It's just a red shoe and you paid too much for it because you got suckered in by the fake hype nike created with some clever marketing. Admit it phaggot

The fact that they are selling at that price point means that they ARE sought after

Don't really expect a #lefty to know much about the free market though ;)

Monica knows what's up...Hamish let me know when you find a pair for $200...

I started playing Clash of Clans

p.s. Goodes is a flog

Two mates at work were playing that shit flat out and wouldn't stop talking about it... Was tempted to get it drop a few hundred on the credit card and just destroy their f**kin villages so they'd shut up about it