SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

had to drive my sisters aurion to the panel beaters (cause shes a shit flamin mongrel red p plater)
f**kin hell they can move. imagine dropping that motor and a pair of disco potatos into a ke70!

cool story bro story:
theres a dude who runs a little coffee van that rocks up to the factories in my area.
on monday he didnt show up, same for tuesday. shows up today.
turns out someone broke into his place, took the keys to the van, took it for a joyride and then parked it in moonee ponds and locked it... absolutely NO damage done to it lmao, they didnt even go through the car.

had to drive my sisters aurion to the panel beaters (cause shes a shit flamin mongrel red p plater)

f**kin hell they can move. imagine dropping that motor and a pair of disco potatos into a ke70!

Moh finally gets to feel what a big power car is like... dat 200flykwftmfw

They always try to race me

Had one of the TRD ones go me as well, he got smashed

What did they cost, like $60k or something?

S6 is quite a slippery phone compared to my old Galaxy Nexus... the S6 Edge is even more slippery since you can grip one side of it properly.

At this stage the "Edge" is a gimmick feature which will be very rarely used, not worth the cost increase tbh.

but but.. it looks so nice. clearly a gimmick feature but when you start buying $1000 phones isn't that what it's all about?

keen to get off iphone / itunes..