SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

9 hours ago, emts said:

assuming it the owner of the Pizza shop he normally has his RR Phantom there of a night or occasionally his aventador.

Mustn't pay his employees penalty rates... 

12 hours ago, emts said:

Race pace build with gt-ss's

was good old cylinder number 6 melted a hole right through

Hmmmmmm surely something like that might get picked up before it's too late?

Short on power or not driving same, check comp and see cyl 6 is way down? Cyl6 because of low oil pressure or heat or something?

one less person living off my taxes...nice.

Did you have income insurance? if so did they pay out? just curious how hard it is to claim on

which one you get?  School?

started shopping for car parts yet?

Didnt even bother applying for centrelink, cbf with that shit rather just get a job.

And nah didn't have income insurance, the school wanted an expert for entry level wages, this one is at another I.T MSP - New bike will be coming in a few months I reckon :)

Edited by UNR33L

40 minutes ago, UNR33L said:

Didnt even bother applying for centrelink, cbf with that shit rather just get a job.

And nah didn't have income insurance, the school wanted an expert for entry level wages, this one is at another I.T MSP - New bike will be coming in a few months I reckon :)

They asset test you anyway. If you have any substantial savings they make you live off that for 10 weeks or so before they'll put you on centrelink.

Does income insurance cover you leaving your job?

not you quiting or taking a voluntary redundancy, but if your forced into redundancy, company goes out of business that sort of thing.

My company pays for us just to keep us feeling safe. so %75 salary for 6 months or so.

don't know anyone who claimed on it however as in our team any-one who has left went straight into a consulting partner

1 hour ago, Birds said:

They asset test you anyway. If you have any substantial savings they make you live off that for 10 weeks or so before they'll put you on centrelink.

Does income insurance cover you leaving your job?

Yeah figured they would which is why i ddin't bother applying, not that i have heaps saved but yeh.

Doubt it, i'd say it'd only cover redundancy? 

Yeah income protection not as useful as i originally thought when aigned up, but still got it. Comes out of my super at like $20 a week. Id say amust have for people with mortgage and family.
Not too sure on exact requirements for redundancy or company going under but mainly covers injury.
When i was still employed but small business didnt have much work, no coverage.