SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Haha yeah JB have $200 off the s6 edge atm.. so its pretty tempting will just get outright with a optus month - month plan because they have decent data

On another note, it sure is f*kn cold outside

Edited by UNR33L

Watched a review of the new ones this other day... they're a tiny little cube... Clearly an Entry Level version of the HD Hero we're used to considering that the picture quality is actually less in the new one than in the Hero 4 Silver

unnamed1-650x433.jpg

And martin, if that skydiving video is the one I think it is... it lands in a pig pen in mud? Thats a bit different than being hit by a golf ball right in the lens :P

3000+ meters compared to 100 meters doesn't make any difference, once it has hit its max speed / terminal velocity it isn't going to get any faster...

I've sat here for the past few minutes trying to think of a joke about how a Go Pro filming at "Terminal Velocity" would be horrible, like the movie... but I got nothing.

booked in for a retune :bunny:

on another note, who was it that linked me to the dream boats that sell modded speedo drives?
i keep snapping the ones i put together.

Watched a review of the new ones this other day... they're a tiny little cube... Clearly an Entry Level version of the HD Hero we're used to considering that the picture quality is actually less in the new one than in the Hero 4 Silver

unnamed1-650x433.jpg

And martin, if that skydiving video is the one I think it is... it lands in a pig pen in mud? Thats a bit different than being hit by a golf ball right in the lens :P

3000+ meters compared to 100 meters doesn't make any difference, once it has hit its max speed / terminal velocity it isn't going to get any faster...

I've sat here for the past few minutes trying to think of a joke about how a Go Pro filming at "Terminal Velocity" would be horrible, like the movie... but I got nothing.

I too am suffering where there are too many variables and levels to exploit them all for the perfect punchline here

1438232184.5714.iPicit.jpg

At this size, everyone respects you and throws food your way in the hope you'll stay away from them...felt like a mafia don

• Like 1