SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

37 minutes ago, UNR33L said:

Absolutely, there's the on going debate that e-sports shouldn't be called a sport and the players shouldn't be called athletes etc. 

I think e-sports is tolerable because it's not as if physical attributes like dexterity and reflexes aren't used. Athlete is a bit of a stretch though - maybe "competitor".

6 hours ago, Birds said:

Quietly confident that E-sports will one day be bigger than the NBA

That doesn't make it any less sad

As if playing computer games as a grown adult isn't enough.. you've got to watch other people doing it

1 hour ago, HEKT1K said:

That doesn't make it any less sad

As if playing computer games as a grown adult isn't enough.. you've got to watch other people doing it

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 88e

You like a mainstream film?

Shaun of the dead was mainstream. And it was damn good.

Baby Driver marketing hit full speed this week out of nowhere. Good reviews and solid US box office means they go all out when it hits aus 3 weeks late

It's just like watching any sports. Some moments are exciting, but appreciation comes from knowing the skills involved.

Saw Baby Driver last night. It's good. Worth seeing.

I saw it on Saturday at a preview screening. It's kind of like an action musical. Car chases and shoot-outs to music and the action is all timed to the songs and even has references to what's happening.

It's just like watching any sports. Some moments are exciting, but appreciation comes from knowing the skills involved.

Saw Baby Driver last night. It's good. Worth seeing.

I saw it on Saturday at a preview screening. It's kind of like an action musical. Car chases and shoot-outs to music and the action is all timed to the songs and even has references to what's happening.

Lol that's my mates car.

Don't underestimate it.

Also bought a navy suit. Nothing needed altering, even found a shirt that matched and fit 100%. Was super impressed. Went with a dark navy. Now need to find a set of chocolate brown shoes.

just the entire car build.

Full stereo, everything converted to LED, full custom Raspberry Pi/Android touch screen + navigation, full boot install with airbags, headrest monitors, rear tables. Those exhaust tips were from Nick's collection.

4c9c69969df3caad7c3115e8bbf032f7.jpg

6e713d5c85895146ae1bcf6a1848ce03.jpg

c00970ebf77307f33226eafd4937901c.jpg