SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Market responds irrationally to operation update stating they've done what they said they were going to = always a bargain buy, maybe not relative to next week's prices, but likely next year's.

I actually forgot to cancel a buy order, which I thought I'd set as 'good for day' but obviously left as good until expiry... I pretty much control the company now.

So you're all f**ked

To be technically accurate, there is a billion barrels of oil down there

Successfully getting it out of the ground in an economical way is the hard part / takes patience / is the reason why people are dumping their shares over announcements that don't say "yeehaw we dun struck oil".

And since people now expect it to sink down after each announcement, bad news is no longer needed to drive further falls - only announcements and expectation it will drop. This happened last time with the first well. Actually had good news flowing in and the price still went down til we hit half a cent. Hopefully the other thing that happened last time also happens.

I actually forgot to cancel a buy order, which I thought I'd set as 'good for day' but obviously left as good until expiry... I pretty much control the company now.
So you're all f**ked

Look on the bright side. Your average buy price must have plummeted.