SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Just now, Birds said:

Would you have posted if it didn't rise :P

Every stock I've posted has gone up significantly. I wouldn't recommend a stock if I hadn't done my research first.

Cant say I'd recommend 88e though ;) actually it looks like it's found support at ~1.7 might be good for a trade from here...

10 minutes ago, Daz said:

Every stock I've posted has gone up significantly. I wouldn't recommend a stock if I hadn't done my research first.

Cant say I'd recommend 88e though ;) actually it looks like it's found support at ~1.7 might be good for a trade from here...

Same here...but ultimately there's always risk involved which is why no one jumps at it just cause someone says it. Wasn't until people started seeing me profit from 88E that I was able to get anyone onboard for the ride. FWIW when I first tipped it on here they were about 1.5 cents and went on to 8 cents within a few months. Whether people capitalised on that or not is another thing!

I agree 88E has found something of a floor until the next major news. You could just about guarantee a win from buying now and selling at the inevitable ramp up leading into well re-open...if you're patient enough to wait 5 months that is.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Daz said:

I'll be recommending another stock soon (just building a position first :)

I'll follow if I have cash at the time - test your theory ;)

1 hour ago, Leroy Peterson said:

I was browsing stocks and went through 6 pages of VWL and couldn't find it :(

I've been watching MIN with interest lately...

MIN looks like a solid co, probably wait for a pull back :)

I'm trying to find the next company that will go from 1c to 1$ :)

Current state of my NBN / LACK of internet at new house, how long until I can start getting money back off rent for not finishing the houses? A man can only go so far on 4G

22359084_10154945014678779_1077413686_n.

PLS has done some wonderful things. I forgot who tipped it to me but I've had it on watchlist and didn't invest. Now scaling back but has seen incremental consistent increases for last couple months.

Shock works and BC will rebuild their own shocks... Not sure about others.

Also, good luck getting discount rent for lack of services. My heaters been broken since August (urgent appliance needs to be fixed within 9 days) and all I get out of it is the ability to break the lease...

MIN looks like a solid co, probably wait for a pull back [emoji4]

I'm trying to find the next company that will go from 1c to 1$ [emoji4]

Please let me know when you find it. I've got substantial losses from an oil company that I need to recoup
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kinkstaah said:

Bilstein will rebuild them, but they're in Sydney and the turnaround time is ~3 weeks during which I have no car..

Therein lies my problem!

Quadrant in Berwick, they're Bilstein dealer IIRC.

Which reminds me, I should ask them if they have softer springs for my PSS9, worse case, Heasmans.