SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Anyone who's lost immediate family or parents or kids will know how painful Christmas Day is while everyone else is celebrating togetherness. Different days mean different things to people so suck a dick. The kind of people who call it invasion day aren't going to stop being offended by a mere changing the date - these people make careers and livelihood out of being offended lol. Next they will want invasion day recognised and then shoot for the flag / the name Australia.

The hottest 100 definitely lost its polish on a different day. Triple J copped a heap of backlash over it too. Subsequent years be interesting; could return to a completely indie audience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dezz said:

I was shattered I had to not listen to the top 100 on a different day

Probably be more upset if we moved your industrial action to a Saturday so it doesn't offend the rest of us

Probably be more upset if we moved your industrial action to a Saturday so it doesn't offend the rest of us

Good thing I just got another pay rise, without the need for any industrial action. In time to get paid at the higher rate for the public holiday too [emoji108]?

I spent Friday laying in a blow up pool.

I spent Saturday laying on a blow up flamingo, asleep for most of it.

26869835_192184084860595_683389480881828

Listening to the Hottest 100 countdown on Saturday instead of Australia Day. I'm so glad they changed the date because people were offended that we were celebrating on the anniversary of such a horrific event.

International Holocaust Remembrance Day was a much better choice.

• Haha 1