SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Anyone know of a reasonably priced cnc machinist in Melbourne, not too far from the North?
Piece is about 400x300x70 that needs to be made up, but they will need to copy off the current manifold I already have

11 hours ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

Insinuating I'm a hipster by suggesting I listen to a station with a most popular 100 countdown...

Didn't really think that one through did you...

But isn't that what a hipster would do, go against what is commonly thought amongst the masses? Individualism starts with one person Hamish

35 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

lol I know, I was joshing.

get the cnc shop to carve a Hypertune logo on it. sell for more $$$

Haha, I'll make my own line of manifolds resell time

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/MITSUOKA/MITSUOKA_OTHER/700055171030170723001/index.html

its so weird its awesome.

Rear engine buggie. The bonnet is like a coffin? interior carpet is persian rug. Made by the same company that produces the limo based on Cedric/Gloria... complete with the most adorable DIY limo fitout. including boot-mounted airconditioning.

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/MITSUOKA/GALUE/700056107430170426001/index.html

Installed a firewall behind a 400/400mbps internet connection today.. was froffing 

Wonder if they'd notice me installing a PLEX server for streaming media to all my family and friends :D 

gloria got put on the dyno today. whopping 147kw lol. running super rich with the foot down (reason why it was on a dyno in the first place). gains 20kw across the rev range when leaning it out a bit, but those are only temp tunes with the scan tool plugged in. It reverts back once disconnected, so now people are working on trying to figure out how to make it permanent.

Apparently normal for jap cars to run rich? but this one is worse because (i/we suspect) custom dump pipe moved the O2 sensor across to get easier access to dump pipe bolts.
so thats 11psi oem. a few more psi, cut the fuel back a bit, see if timing can be adjusted... 170rwkw wouldnt be too shabby.

• Like 2

Installed a firewall behind a 400/400mbps internet connection today.. was froffing 
Wonder if they'd notice me installing a PLEX server for streaming media to all my family and friends [emoji3] 

We have a commercial link that we pipe out of a data centre with a /24 of public ips. you can have almost any provider you want, you get bgp support for the public ip advertising and you can have how ever much speed you are willing to pay for (~$3-6 per mbit) depending on who is providing it.
  • Like 1