SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

20 hours ago, Birds said:

f1a3ea1d-c64d-4f8d-a601-6b493c98cdce.thumb.jpg.514a3814dbffa733513a62deeadb1cca.jpg06634ac9-009b-4981-baf2-27fb956be3a1.thumb.jpg.0e16435e41fc8ada71a030418f0f8e7c.jpg

Are you friends with Jenny?

Shes a mate of a mates. Also the cop we know that attended the scene said his insides where no longer inside :blink:

2 hours ago, blah_blah said:

Are you friends with Jenny?

Shes a mate of a mates. Also the cop we know that attended the scene said his insides where no longer inside 

Nah, think I've met her before though through an ex

Yeah with no safety gear to hold it together the body is pretty fragile like that

But like the twit who stole mine, guessing he was doing speeds that even gear won't save you from

Friend of mine saw that douche on the 675.. The old viet guys were telling him to stop doing burnouts etc... He told them to f**k off back to Vietnam if they don't like it..

How's that going for ya champ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don't tell me all these things.. I was wanting another road bike soon :P

Seems a lot of these accidents are caused by the rider though.. whether it be showing off or stupidity, inexperience etc. 

I'm sure there's still a good amount of deaths caused by car drivers too I guess. "Cagers" as we call them
I would never commute again to work on a bike, way too many close calls if heading to the city.    

Edited by UNR33L

Saw that the other day.. insanely lucky i'd be buying some lotto tickets 

Would like to see what he was doing before the wobble, looks like a bit of inexperience to fall off a bike in a straight line.. I dunno maybe he had some weird gust of wind that caused the wobbles. Anyway lucky to be alive! 

Edited by UNR33L

Never ridden one, I reckon they're a bit unsafe.

1. Low so cars less chance of seeing you in mirror, cant see over cars to look at traffic hazards ahead

2. Slow 125cc engine cant get out of bad situations 

3. Cheap shitty tyres and suspension components 

On the bright side, cheap rego and cheap on fuel 

Edited by UNR33L

125cc? You might as well just buy a scooter.
But you don't look as cool...

Spending this weekend camping riding trail bikes (not powerful or loud ones) on private property. Will report back if I become addicted to bikes.

4 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

But you don't look as cool...

Spending this weekend camping riding trail bikes (not powerful or loud ones) on private property. Will report back if I become addicted to bikes.

pro trail bike tip : stand up on pegs

the good thing about the groms is there's a lot of big bore kits you can get for them, and teaches you how to play with in-expensive simple engines 

Edited by UNR33L