SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I mean I haven't seen any pictures of wheels on ve/vfs that I'd spend money on.. A mate suggested Madina track rims, 3 pieced and forged, haven't really been able to find pics of them on a vf Ute let alone a black one, but they didn't look amazing on another car I saw a photo of.

X5 wheels look good on the car you posted, but not sure if it's lower than my car which always makes it look tougher, and whether or not it needed guard work to fit..

Would be going gloss black whatever rim I went.. Even the Madina, would have to order custom to get gloss black centres and lip

Stock wheels are gloss black and I can see them just fine..
Could go matte but the gloss black seems to work pretty well currently.
20s max, 19 wouldn't look terrible either.. Want something that isn't a bitch to clean inside the barrel like the stockers.. Never really been a fan of lace/mesh style rims always been more of a 5/6 spoker, but feel free to post photos of whatever

The last pic would look good, are they 19s stock? 

My ford had 19s stock, I went with 20s for a little bit but the ride quality went to shit, so stuck with 19s after that. 

New STI has 19s too.. maybe I go 22s? :D

22s fit on an r33?

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last ones are practically identical to the ones I posted.. And yeah not looking to destroy ride quality so don't really need to go to 20s..improved offset / fitment should make a big improvement over the stockers