SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

12 hours ago, dezz said:

If 88e hits $1 I might buy a lambo

Let's be real, if 88E hits $1 you'll be punching a wall for selling the day before

Magic mark, I didn't think we'd hit it until Monday. People taking their positions for expected news in a few days time?

I really want to sell for that inevitable drop and take some easy profits, but they won't be life changing not will losing them - the long run certainly could be though. In for glory.

1 hour ago, dezz said:

Too old. Probably look for something excel-esque but newer.. Small but can still fit the dog, easy parking etc

Corolla

Excel-esque... but better

Girlfriends Yarris wasn't bad at carting the dog around

Her Focus is good too, we bought an ebay back seat thing that protects the seat kind of like a hammock, keeps the dog from falling in the gap after e-braking too, works well.

ebrake

Went Cobb stage 1+ last night.. (intake, tune, catback) not a bad difference!

Next up.. down pipe to get "Stage 2" and maybe flex fuel if i can be bothered spending more $$ for e85 upgrades

Hate to turn into one of those "Cobb fanboys" but they do make it easy and package it up well:

https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/fuel-system/subaru-flex-fuel-package-wrx-2008-2014-sti-2008-2018

Edited by UNR33L

4 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

"flash tuned" "stage 1+" "ebrake"

You used to be cool

Waiting for Ric to get triggered 

It was so 'lit' when I pulled the 'ebrake' with my 'stage 1+' I just had to 'dab'

so doing my usual friday procrastinating, and had another look for dirt basher car, something for paddock skids and some dirt auto kana.

so looking for 2L and under manual  rwd as that the class I want to race. mainly looking at E36 318i's

off all things to pop up in my search:

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Triumph-TR7-1980/SSE-AD-5345138/?Cr=6

FFS

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Hahahaha you know you want to. Got 6 people looking at it this weekend. See if anyone has the guts to lowball to my face.

Lowball on my face

whats your lowest offer so far?

I'm amazed just how low some people seem to go these days, makes me wonder just how much I should be trying to knock down my next car.

I had GS up for 34k and went to 32k no rwc, sold as is completely stock then sold my mods on facebook

Held its value pretty well and passed the 5 year / half value new car test, helped being rare-ish 

Edited by UNR33L