SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

The teclast is similar to that acer. But comes with win 10 pro instead of home, has more ram, 128gb ssd and an all aluminium body.

We have gotten about 6 of them to give out to people at work so far as they are cheap enough that if someone destroys one it's not a big deal while still good enough to get the job done without looking like they are a really cheap laptop.

I thought it had 64gb emmc from my google? At what price point (for everyday consumers) was the 128gb ssd?

The Acer is aluminum too

Edit: found the 128gb for $450 on eBay delivered.

There seems to be trade offs in each case - 10 hours battery versus Acer 15 etc. Buy online versus Aus retailer. With these notebooks the finer details/specs come down to preference or which compromise means the least to you. What shit me when looking is that all the retailers had their ever so slightly different takes on a given model so that they can't be price matched on them.

I thought it had 64gb emmc from my google? At what price point (for everyday consumers) was the 128gb ssd?
The Acer is aluminum too
Edit: found the 128gb for $450 on eBay delivered.
There seems to be trade offs in each case - 10 hours battery versus Acer 15 etc. Buy online versus Aus retailer. With these notebooks the finer details/specs come down to preference or which compromise means the least to you. What shit me when looking is that all the retailers had their ever so slightly different takes on a given model so that they can't be price matched on them.

Yea, I think we are paying about $460 delivered from gearbest. Win10 pro vs home is a deal breaker for business use though and is generally $100 more to get pro.

Follow the announcements not the people shook by em; key words "as expected" repeated about 5 times throughout

My only regret is that I topped up lastweek instead of today

London seems to be reading the announcement a bit more carefully

Follow the announcements not the people shook by em; key words "as expected" repeated about 5 times throughout
My only regret is that I topped up lastweek instead of today
London seems to be reading the announcement a bit more carefully

I did follow the announcement, they are in the middle of the artificial lift and haven't gotten enough frac fluid out for any meaningful data as has been mentioned for over a year. So after it crashed, I bought some more.

London 3.3 equivalent

Watch us follow them back up tomorrow

Cause we can never lead them anywhere except down

Aussie investors are the worst

19 hours ago, Birds said:

London 3.3 equivalent

Watch us follow them back up tomorrow

Cause we can never lead them anywhere except down

Aussie investors are the worst

Called it; close on 3.3

This is why you don't follow the market...they are just following other people and doing it emotionally. So the quick sell off snowballs into a Chinese whisper of the sky is falling. That's why you buy when people are selling and vice versa.

7 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Grant?

DSG 4 wheel drive, turbo - will decimate all with 20k and overnight parts from RACV roadside

FYP for Volkswagen

• Like 2