SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

so a couple of things on that.
1 it's NSW so DEZZ is still safe.
2, those hourly rates are how much it costs, not earnings. remembering in most cases they need tools, insurance, a vehicle to travel in advertising blah blah blah so the real take home salary is not going to be that high. (not saying they are broke or anything but that is hiding some info)
3. the big issue I see with friends who are trades, is now they are getting past the 40 mark they are looking at what next. it's hard to think of climbing though roofs and things when your late 60s, where as I can comfortably sit on my ass behind a desk to retirement age. 

Only reason I posted it was to point out the lack of dezz.

Lol that article.
Removalists will be lucky to do more than 2 jobs a day and generally only charge a few hours. Most of their pay comes in the form of gatorade, instant coffee and arrowroot biscuits.
Weekends would be busier, but just sayin.

Also I'd be lucky to get my group certificate before August. #smallbusinesslyf
Still havent done last year's... Most receipts are probably faded now anyway, so won't make many claims. Oh well.

Got mine on June 29th. Though it was something else as it's never been that early before.

f**k I'd love to know how they dream up that data. Scratch that, just worked it out myself.

My stats show that journalists rank very highly on the 'biggest cock sucking peasant chart'

7 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Lol that article.

Removalists will be lucky to do more than 2 jobs a day and generally only charge a few hours. Most of their pay comes in the form of gatorade, instant coffee and arrowroot biscuits.

Weekends would be busier, but just sayin.

Also I'd be lucky to get my group certificate before August. #smallbusinesslyf

Still havent done last year's... Most receipts are probably faded now anyway, so won't make many claims. Oh well.

Potential $1,050 fine for your late lodgment.

Also group certs are legally supposed to be given to you by 14th July.

• Like 1

Potential $1,050 fine for your late lodgment.

Also group certs are legally supposed to be given to you by 14th July.
When are they due? Quick Google doesn't bring up that info... They talk about paying off ATO debts

I'll hit up my boss.

2 hours ago, Basti said:

Scarnon mafkrs. Been a while. Anyone know a decent detailer in se burbs? 

Liquid R 

Good bloke went there for a quote but never got my paint protection done.. it's on my to do list.

But yeah really good detailer & setup he has.

Also sup bro

3 hours ago, Basti said:

Scarnon mafkrs. Been a while. Anyone know a decent detailer in se burbs? 

The blek man with the blek 33 and the tri spokes; never forget. Where you at these days?

1 hour ago, UNR33L said:

Liquid R 

Good bloke went there for a quote but never got my paint protection done.. it's on my to do list.

But yeah really good detailer & setup he has.

Also sup bro

cheers

16 minutes ago, Birds said:

The blek man with the blek 33 and the tri spokes; never forget. Where you at these days?

still in the same part of town. the 33 is a faint memory sadly. but i did upgrade my shopping trolley/dadwagon game recently hence the hunt for a detailer. Dealer detail my ass. infact my ass might have done a better job

7 hours ago, Basti said:

cheers

still in the same part of town. the 33 is a faint memory sadly. but i did upgrade my shopping trolley/dadwagon game recently hence the hunt for a detailer. Dealer detail my ass. infact my ass might have done a better job

Hahaha shitcunts they are

I forget your exact suburb but I'm out your way now - Narre

What you rolling in?

4 hours ago, Basti said:

Keysborough man. I bought Subie Outback. Is nice. But only quick in comparison to my old corolla. 

The Subarus are a quality piece of kit these days. Actually driving a 90s Liberty made me get my Skyline after seeing the feel and build quality. I still can't do the family car thing though - baby seat in the GTS-T now.

23 hours ago, TiTAN said:

Wrx engine swap will fix it.

3.6l flat six is good for now. The US boys do a supercharger kit for it though. And there's a bloke that does live tuning over wifi in the Bahamas lol. 

Meanwhile I'm just gonna rice the f**k out of it. 

On 7/21/2018 at 10:25 AM, Basti said:

Keysborough man. I bought Subie Outback. Is nice. But only quick in comparison to my old corolla. 

Join the subie fam 

have you got mud flaps yet? 

also can recommend the OEM weather shields & arm rest extension 

37088844_10155593695203779_6053883547628

Edited by UNR33L

Electrician at work is looking to get a Focus RS. But still in consideration phase.

I told him I know a guy who considered one but went STI and he said that guy should have his dick cut off.

He's one of those special units who is not quite kiwi, not quite aussie, not quite pommy. So I don't know what to make of his opinion. Thoughts?

I don't think he was making a sexually transmitted infection joke, he's not witty enough for that kind of pun.

My boss just upgraded from his 2010 ford territory he's had since new. 430,000kms and only issue has been rear diff imploding due to diff cooler filling it up with coolant. Not a bad run. Upgraded to new Ford ranger.

3.6l flat six is good for now. The US boys do a supercharger kit for it though. And there's a bloke that does live tuning over wifi in the Bahamas lol. 
Meanwhile I'm just gonna rice the f**k out of it. 

Break out the arduino and ws2812b individually addressable rgb led strips. It's like neons, but with 300% more rgb for maximum rice.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2