SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

On 8/17/2018 at 8:39 PM, TiTAN said:

Do they offer an e85 map? Or only 91/93 maps?

Not sure about e85 but they offer australian maps for 98 or 95 as our fuel is slightly different 

I got the Cobb because it saved me from having to get it dyno tuned for simple mods like intake / exhaust, can just download maps for them. 

Otherwise you put an intake on you have to get it dyno tuned. 

Dezz, I drove a RS3 the other day a mate just bought one, 2016 model $69k 24,000km on the clock.

Thing has shit loads of power, 0-100 4.3sec & 4WD - replacement for the excel? 

Had the performance exhaust or whatever, first thing I thought was sounds exactly like a V10 lambo / R8 from the inside, massive shock. Get yaself one, pocket change for you

Dezz, I drove a RS3 the other day a mate just bought one, 2016 model $69k 24,000km on the clock.
Thing has shit loads of power, 0-100 4.3sec & 4WD - replacement for the excel? 
Had the performance exhaust or whatever, first thing I thought was sounds exactly like a V10 lambo / R8 from the inside, massive shock. Get yaself one, pocket change for you
Not going all out on a daily, wanna get a C63 amg

is it the NA or the TT though.

mate had both and whilst the newer TT was faster the NA sounds and looks much better.

and with way too much power to use on the street anyhow

he took me for a lap of sandown in the NA and we were still touching 250 on the front straight with very low corner exit speed.

2015 model, previous model still looks ok on the outside but pretty dated on the inside..
Warnie's is nicely specced, black, could do without the red exterior accents but they don't look bad..diamond stitching package.. 4 door.. I'm torn there.. The 4 doors do have a very nice stance in person.. And obviously more practical, but coupes are more 'sporty'

Interior is nice, exterior meh. Looks nowhere near exciting as previous model. Saw a C200 on the the road that other day and could have mistaken it for C63.

4 door is cool, 2 door probably better resale

Is 2 door that "shooting brake" design one?

Edit: no thats C45 amg or some shit

Your daily can have 4 doors Monica

Strangely enough I've always preferred the 4 door 63 over the coupe, even on the previous model.. The current model coupe has grown on me which makes it a tougher call..

Cleanest 32R I've ever seen in my life yesterday; original paint so fresh it looked like a respray. Owner was a 72 year old Asian guy who looked about 50 and talked about boost and drag racing like he was 25. Guy supercharged his wife's Hyundai without telling her just for kicks. Inspirational as f**k.

• Haha 1

She said the car felt faster and he laughed and told her. It was positive displacement too. She sounded stereotypical old Asian lady; always on his back about everything; sitcom material. Had an 8MR too I think.