R31Nismoid

actually...
52 -10 weeks = 42 weeks
5 days a week
6 hour day
110ish K max salary

88$ an hour even with those stats...

300 an hour.....

378K....and yes I would switch for that.
well if you could get rid of the kids.

I am fairly sure at least some parents would complain of you disposed of their kids, how you do it is probably irrelevant.

seems fairly normal
https://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/Documents/Parental-Absence-TS-Guide.pdf

image.png.b7a18536c1a84e27867bd1d0c67cca2f.png

still anything better than IT companies in USA, we have staff that take 1 week off and back in the office. 

If you even get paid leave. Aren't you lucky to get 3 weeks leave a year and most people don't get paid for it?

How the f**k can you keep your job on seven years unpaid leave?
6 months maybe... With baby, 12 months, isnt it?

And the week's you get paid by work, you're paid by government, yes? It's like minimum wage or something. Which is still more than doing PhD

I remember doing IT at The Body Shop, errrbody having babies or getting married / divorced, the amount of annoying name changes I had to do on their user accounts! Good place to work though & good benefits (nohomo)RIP to the I.T department though when they outsourced.

Got to check out those new Suzuki Jimny's at work, awesome little mini 4wd thing, beast. 

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 4:34 PM, UNR33L said:

Got to check out those new Suzuki Jimny's at work, awesome little mini 4wd thing, beast. 

I was looking at one of those yesterday, was in the perfect beige color, not what I'm looking for currently but that could be a chance in a few years.

Baffled how 88E can tank and then rise to even again meanwhile Red Emperor, whom 88E has a working interest in, rises 30% off effectively the same news delivered. Two possibilities come to mind: 88E shareholders are still touch and go shaky investors and possibly market manipulated...or...

Des did you throw more money in the bin?

Baffled how 88E can tank and then rise to even again meanwhile Red Emperor, whom 88E has a working interest in, rises 30% off effectively the same news delivered. Two possibilities come to mind: 88E shareholders are still touch and go shaky investors and possibly market manipulated...or...
Des did you throw more money in the bin?

Did you look at the red emperor history? 3 months ago it was at 45c, 1.5 months ago it was at 90c a few days ago it was back at 45c.

6 hours ago, TiTAN said:

Did you look at the red emperor history? 3 months ago it was at 45c, 1.5 months ago it was at 90c a few days ago it was back at 45c.

Volatile history or not, their 30% rise was still arguably a reaction to drilling results...case in point they didn't tank like 88E. Per usual we follow London's lead of optimism for some reason...they were happy enough to claw back 15-16% overnight and their par is pretty much where we finished today. Where management shits me is they probably didn't need to do a trading halt for an interim drilling update that more or less said "Looking okayish so far, still gotta finish the job though".