SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

f**k that was a retarded comment

Not really at all.

You lefties won't wake up till a bullets coming straight at you

It's amazing the left & greenies are so silent when these terrorist attacks happen

Edited by alr33x

Why do you think France is a Target of I.S?

Let me enlighten you... it's probably because, oh I dont know.... they are currently fighting them? Oh and the current treatment of Muslims in france probably doesn't help either... what with the burkah ban and all...

Trying to align this to your mates immigration policy is just plain idiotic

Also check all these terrorist activities.

they either arrive legally or are locals.

to risky to try bring your attack team in via a boat and risk loosing them all.

so yeah paying someone to turn around a boat and running around in speedos is not healing matters.

it's hard to argue a fair point why they should be allowed isn't it?

I mean we all no the Middle East / Arabic countries aren't accepting of western ways but the west is supposed to embrace everything they want?

double standards much?

Edited by alr33x

go to dubai and tell me they are not accepting of western ways.

bacon and egg rolls for breakfast, awesome cocktails over looking the bay.

belly dancer show in a bikini with dinner.

they got their shit sorted,,,

Err, because we live in a free country where people are allowed to wear what they want and practice what ever religion takes their fancy.

That and it doesn't actually harm anyone or bother anyone with an IQ above 50.

Subtle dig at my intelligence which I've no doubt exceeds yours anyway. Because someone doesn't agree with you lefty doesn't make them inferior.

But hey maybe when you graduate to the real world you'll get it.

Hope you and your family ain't caught in the crossfire one day

Btw shows your level of intelligence you can't prove a point so 'oh wel your racist & stupid vote1 greens'

Edited by alr33x

Obviously haven't been during Ramadan

Here's a list of what not to do in Dubai:

Drinking: Drinking or being drunk in public is not tolerated and the legal drinking age is 21. you should only drink in a hotel.

Public displays of affection: Holding hands, kissing or gets cosy with your other half could lead to arrest and imprisonment.

Sex outside marriage: Sex between those who are not married is illegal and can lead to severe criminal sanctions.

Homosexuality: Homosexual acts are illegal and subject to severe punishment.

Swearing: Swearing and making rude gestures, such as the middle finger, are criminal acts in the UAE.

Swimwear: Wearing bathers outside the beach is against Dubai's decent laws and swimsuits in general should be modest. Nudity at beaches is illegal.

Smoking: Lighting up in a shopping mall, government building or shop can result in a fine.

Clothing: Woman's clothing may be considered indecent if it is tight, transparent, above the knee or shows her stomach, shoulders or back. Men should wear T-shirts at all times and short shorts can attract the wrong kind of attention.

Conversation: It is illegal to "harass" women - this includes unwanted conversation and prolonged stares or eye contact.

Photos: Taking photographs of people, particularly women, without permission is illegal and can lead to arrest or fines.

Ramadan: During Ramadan, it is illegal for non-Muslims to eat, drink or smoke in public in front of Muslims between sunrise and sunset.

Medicines: Many medications available over the counter or by prescription in Australia are illegal in the Dubai.

Drugs: The UAE laws on drugs are extremely strict, and include the death penalty or life in jail

A string of British tourists have been jailed for offences such as a peck on the cheek, been caught in a compromising position on the beach and for engaging in sex outside marriage.

A 30-year-old British woman and a 28-year-old Irish man were jailed after a long legal battle for having sex in a taxi, though DNA tests proved intercourse had not taken place. In 2010 a British couple were jailed for a month for kissing in a restaurant.

Dat acceptance

• Like 2