SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

i nominate Mohsen for sauvic president for the upcoming agm

ty ty.

Mohsen grow some facial hair you pimple faced teenage vagina

blow me.

some dickhead yelled out alahu akbar in the crowd in france this morning (our morning)

Ugh. Trying to explain to bogan best mate the difference between Sunni Kurds, Sunni Arabs, Shia Kurds, Shia Arabs and Christian Kurds and why they all don't get along, so you can't tell all the people from a country to go back where they came from and not seek asylum.

Constantly getting "But they're all muslim"... "yes and Jehovah's witnesses and mormons are also christian, doesn't mean you'd give up technology or electricity if they ran the country would you?"

FML. If he wasn't such a good mate I'd have cut him off ages ago.

Trying to explain to him how it pretty much all started cos Sunni's and Shia's couldn't get along since after Mohammed died without writing a will, plus the Kurds were cut up into 4 nations by an idiot Englishman and a Frenchman with a bottle of Cognac and a straight edge ruler. Literally.

Moral of the story, write a will. Especially if you're a prophet. You will literally save millions of lives.

• Like 1

So while Birds and I were busy flying the SAU flag at Phillip Island, we totally missed that Alex revealed himself again to be a total f**king moron ?

lol ok bottom feeder.

go change some oil or something.

I sincerely can't wait for the day you retards wake up. Obviously your that retarded it'll take you or one of your family members been attacked before you go err oops guess we should have cared more about who comes into our country and what they do here

Edited by alr33x

$200 will get you 2 entrees, 2 steaks and sides... He can always drink water or pay for drinks

Cost way more last time I went but I can't remember what was ordered but the steak alone was way over $100 Edited by alr33x

With $200 .. He'll be eating alone? lol

story of my life

$200 will get you 2 entrees, 2 steaks and sides... He can always drink water or pay for drinks

sounds like a plan. Or I could funnel the voucher towards a seat at the new Heston restaurant? Whipping out coupons like its McDonalds 2-for-1.

Ugh. Trying to explain to bogan best mate the difference between Sunni Kurds, Sunni Arabs, Shia Kurds, Shia Arabs and Christian Kurds and why they all don't get along, so you can't tell all the people from a country to go back where they came from and not seek asylum.

Constantly getting "But they're all muslim"... "yes and Jehovah's witnesses and mormons are also christian, doesn't mean you'd give up technology or electricity if they ran the country would you?"

FML. If he wasn't such a good mate I'd have cut him off ages ago.

Trying to explain to him how it pretty much all started cos Sunni's and Shia's couldn't get along since after Mohammed died without writing a will, plus the Kurds were cut up into 4 nations by an idiot Englishman and a Frenchman with a bottle of Cognac and a straight edge ruler. Literally.

Moral of the story, write a will. Especially if you're a prophet. You will literally save millions of lives

i had a friend like that.

i could tolerate it till one day he turns around and says "how come your people enjoy killing others? when are you going to convert"

no longer a friend.

• Like 1