SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Pho is up there with the most overrated shit ever

This and pretty much any poor people food born out of necessity that has since been made into something of a western delicacy

I thought I'd try it after hearing all you and every other pho dick riding kunt go on and on about it... didn't even know what it was really but thought it must be alright if everyones into it so much...

was pretty much a flavorless broth that I had to add some shit to to add a slight amount of flavor

next time I went to the same place (the food is pretty tasty there so you can't blame the place), I got their other soup which has won tons in it, some meat, prawns etc etc etc, and it was f**king delicious.

When you grew up eating the cow that was shot out the back yard then frozen for 6 moths, and either frozen veggies or what you grew.

all this shit tastes good.

(but like all vietnamese food tastes much better here than in Vietnam.)

lol ok bottom feeder.

go change some oil or something.

I sincerely can't wait for the day you retards wake up. Obviously your that retarded it'll take you or one of your family members been attacked before you go err oops guess we should have cared more about who comes into our country and what they do here

Is that how you judge everyone on this planet? What they do for a job and how much that earns them?

Clearly you've known many people killed in terror attacks all around the world, no doubt people close to you. You're a close minded bigot and you know it.