SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Anyone have any experience with virgin mobile..? Or similar non big telcos?

After a new plan. telstra/optus pretty exxy compared to some of the lesser names..

Edited by UNR33L

Love the technicolour yawn colour

The only time I have seen that colour before was when an old cat of ours decided to spend the day chewing up a highlighter and later ate an arseload of grass then threw it all up on the living room floor.

That MX6 is Fresh. As. Fk.

Anyone have any experience with virgin mobile..? Or similar non big telcos?

After a new plan. telstra/optus pretty exxy compared to some of the lesser names..

meh, not unless the price is right with Virgin. i still dont think their voicemail is a free service (or comes out of your cap) and I used to get charged extra for MMS because it wasnt included (either that or 1300 numbers or something). its was over 2 years ago though. Their online hub this is pretty average. took over 2 days to update online usage.

still happy with internode here for $20 a month.

Internode is an Optus reseller if I recall correctly?

There are some Telstra Resellers out there like Aldi, but I'm pretty sure that all data transfer is limited to 3G instead of 4G or 4GX, which is very noticeable when I ran side by side tests with a friends phone vs mine.... But yeah... currently paying $85/month for my plan with Telstra with a Galaxy S6 and 3.5GB of data... the same could be had much cheaper with other providers, but noone but Telstra has this sort of reception Australia wide. Got so sick of Optus when I was with them a few years back

Optus rarely give me problems with reception

Will be switching plan soon, contract just expired so will go month to month until...new iPhone comes out...

inb4 everyone loses their minds

yeah I'm skeptical of any of these resellers.. read some bad stuff online of phones getting stuck in SOS etc.

might just have to stick with optus / telstra, the shit thing is apparently you can't bundle your telstra internet and mobile plan to save some cash.. their response was 'oh yes we can add it to the same bill' lol

"Limiting the duties of train drivers is at the heart of Metro's plan. All but a few drivers would be restricted to driving on one of the five new railway networks.

It would reduce the level of training required to qualify as a driver and that would pave the way for an influx of lower-paid drivers to operate trains, according to the union."

What, you mean they wouldn't be getting close to $100k for nothing anymore?

Oh noes

Leigh I'm with Virgin atm, haven't got anything bad to say about them so far. Prices half decent, haven't had any problems with reception, but I haven't been country yet and that's the real test.