SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Note to self: When setting up a new email domain for your company's new distributor in Nigeria, its probably best to adjust the Spam Protection rules so it doesn't automatically block your new customer because of their background...

Note to self: When setting up a new email domain for your company's new distributor in Nigeria, its probably best to adjust the Spam Protection rules so it doesn't automatically block your new customer because of their background...

get a payrise yet or what?

im mindful of that, but its not an issue.

the motor has been ready for many months, waiting for a space in the workshop, i get told to bring the car ASAP and swap with a junked car in their shop... and now how long is it going to sit there? its not like theyre doing it as a favour for me, yet im doing favours for them and offering to do what I can to help.

/rant. frustrated. in a few weeks the motor will have been there for 12 months.

Just call up Frank and tell him you want it in your car asap if the motor is done

Otherwise i can hassle him for you Saturday lol

This week will be my 7th week waiting for my Flex-fuel racepace tune. Not that they haven't been working it, just issues with the nistune and flexfuel tune. Car life

As long as its not your daily and you have other hobbies the wait isnt so bad

my regular presence should be enough of a reminder lol

now is a perfect time to run motor in before next mods, im still waiting to get confirmation on work in WA. then its adios.

This is partly the reason I left my car there, sans engine. (and leave it at other places, too) If it gets in their way then they have to eventually put an engine in it :P

See also: Car been off the road 2 weeks to get a radiator looked at because Greg™

Was going to pick up some R34 GTR wheels for my car this weekend (one of many upgrades coming in the next few months) but it turns out the guy sold them the other day without telling me, even though we had already agreed on pricing and everything. So annoying.

Budget of $2k to spend for wheels and tyres, wondering what I should get now those are gone...

• Like 1

Was going to pick up some R34 GTR wheels for my car this weekend (one of many upgrades coming in the next few months) but it turns out the guy sold them the other day without telling me, even though we had already agreed on pricing and everything. So annoying.

Budget of $2k to spend for wheels and tyres, wondering what I should get now those are gone...

Lucky that. 34r rims look like a bag of dicks only less reasonably priced

you could appease birds: http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/459277-fs-20-lenso-project-d1-wheels-with-tyres-suit-skyline/

or you could go for OEM look: http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/459329-oem-370-rims-tyres/

wont suit the style too much.

you're welcome to my old gloria wheels: nengun-387225-01-nissan-genuine_17-inch_

same as that, but less gutter rash and tyres fitted. 215 or 225, 17" i think. would look better with decent spacers, but your guards would be narrower than mine.

$2k gets you four brand new D1R and half decent tyres to boot