SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Was going to pick up some R34 GTR wheels for my car this weekend (one of many upgrades coming in the next few months) but it turns out the guy sold them the other day without telling me, even though we had already agreed on pricing and everything. So annoying.

Budget of $2k to spend for wheels and tyres, wondering what I should get now those are gone...

Tried hittin up import monster?

Nah the R34 GTR wheels in bronze look way better than the D1R's, every bogan falcodore seems to have D1R wheels.

So hard to find something that suits the aesthetics of the R34 properly, most wheels look so out of place and tacky.

• Like 1

Also I might have been out of the hire car game for a few years

But $4000 standard excess? Or pay the fkin rort of $40 a day to have no excess? Really?

I hired a car for 1 night - from airport to hotel to airport. Only drove it 20km if that.

Didn't do the excess waiver.

Dropped off car early next day when no hire-car person available to inspect.

Two weeks later, received letter saying they've found damage on the car & will be starting claim.

Googled the company, turns out they are known for pulling this trick, got out of the claim in the end.

Make sure you take photos of the car before/after.

Nah the R34 GTR wheels in bronze look way better than the D1R's, every bogan falcodore seems to have D1R wheels.

So hard to find something that suits the aesthetics of the R34 properly, most wheels look so out of place and tacky.

Meisters look amazing on 34.

I hired a car for 1 night - from airport to hotel to airport. Only drove it 20km if that.

Didn't do the excess waiver.

Dropped off car early next day when no hire-car person available to inspect.

Two weeks later, received letter saying they've found damage on the car & will be starting claim.

Googled the company, turns out they are known for pulling this trick, got out of the claim in the end.

Make sure you take photos of the car before/after.

Nah don't need to, I paid their rort money so the most I can get ripped off is the $40 a day

Rather not spend the weekend worrying about a fkin Micra when I park it or drive