SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I just went with budget direct as stock.

Enthusiast were are close 2nd and will move to them after some mods.

RACV were the most expensive, and after years with AAMI they wanted to triple my excess.

Got to laugh when you put an offer on a house, 3rd week into their campaign, get told no basically (not far off their price).

House still for sale 2+ months later, two advertised inspections every week - some owners are just dreaming. The realestate agents will never admit it though. 

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 2

Got to laugh when you put an offer on a house, 3rd week into their campaign, get told no basically (not far off their price).
House still for sale 2+ months later, two advertised inspections every week - some owners are just dreaming. The realestate agents will never admit it though. 

Make another offer but lower than your initial one.
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, TiTAN said:

Make another offer but lower than your initial one.

eh screwed them off & looking at another 

looks like prices are starting to go back up a bit too from what I've seen at least anyway, been looking for the past 6 months really. 

one joint we looked at in Rowville smashed through the reserve and went for 953k ? your basic bitch single story double garage family home

Edited by UNR33L

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah true.
Been in an RC350 F. Was nice and fairly quick but not worth big money IMO.

Also, I'm not rare GTR enthusiast, but wouldn't this run like shit with a Mines ECU and Aus fuel?
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2002-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-V-Spec-II-Nur-BNR34-Manual-4WD/SSE-AD-5881070?fbclid=IwAR1DnTptwl_kR8U596tydlQ4FvJyPZFAgitSslL9k90uhlDVIy4z-A3aQWk

6 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Yeah true.

I haven't been in one but I think they look nicer irl than photos. Had that mini Maserati look going on and considering some a few years old are now new 86 money, I think they'd be a worthy contender for a rwd sports coupe. The LC is damn overpriced though...cool looking car, but fark if it's the same power specs.

6 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Yeah true.

Also, I'm not rare GTR enthusiast, but wouldn't this run like shit with a Mines ECU and Aus fuel?
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2002-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-V-Spec-II-Nur-BNR34-Manual-4WD/SSE-AD-5881070?fbclid=IwAR1DnTptwl_kR8U596tydlQ4FvJyPZFAgitSslL9k90uhlDVIy4z-A3aQWk

I asked his security guard on the weekend and he said he didn't know

• Like 1
  • Haha 2