SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

it fluctuates, but my 1080 & i7 8400 are churning out ~$100aud/month if left on 24hrs. That's with BTC price hovering like it has for the past 13 weeks. But since a recent update, seen a 20-55% increase in payout.

I think its important to come up with a gameplan for each cycle. I've learned a lot in the last 6+ months so hopefully can apply that next time and during the bear market. 

Planning on buying a house later this year... so sadly will have to liquidate a lot. Using crypto as collateral for loans or mortgages is even closer than people think... I'm annoyed no one will accept anything other than house equity as collateral. That shit is sooo 1980's.

42 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

it fluctuates, but my 1080 & i7 8400 are churning out ~$100aud/month if left on 24hrs. That's with BTC price hovering like it has for the past 13 weeks. But since a recent update, seen a 20-55% increase in payout.

I think its important to come up with a gameplan for each cycle. I've learned a lot in the last 6+ months so hopefully can apply that next time and during the bear market. 

Planning on buying a house later this year... so sadly will have to liquidate a lot. Using crypto as collateral for loans or mortgages is even closer than people think... I'm annoyed no one will accept anything other than house equity as collateral. That shit is sooo 1980's.

Cardano

'nuff said.

I like cardano as a project and wish them all the best, there might be money to be made short term, but when the project team dont give a shit about price, want to deploy it to very very poor nations, are academic focused, took 5-6 years to get the fundamentals where they wanted it, and aim to keep it as cheap as possible... doesn't spell well for long term investor gains.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Birds said:

Best ad ever, the enquiries must be rolling in

Check out this 1998 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec BCNR33 Manual 4WD.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1998-nissan-skyline-gt-r-v-spec-bcnr33-manual-4wd/SSE-AD-7272590

100% justifies the asking price….

Makes me want to enquire to find out more.  It really got the juices flowing!

• Like 1

Given benefit of the doubt, it could be one of these scenarios

Her: “You still haven’t sold that damn car yet; get rid of it; we need to make room for a minivan”

”I put the ad up…see! Just haven’t had any bites yet.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 9:25 PM, Leroy Peterson said:

no more subie? what about your efame?  

Sold it just wanted a change, miss it though for sure. Took advantage of dat used market. 

Working at car dealerships so seeing all the nice Audis come in tempted me away from the jap stuff for now.

Got an R33 again now for shenanigans, whats a good performance shop these days to make my R33 fast? 

Edited by UNR33L