SAU Community

S A U : N S W - August Monthly Meet - Sunday Meet & Greet Lunch

MrFijiGold

Hi all,

For our August meet, we will be having Sunday Meet & Greet lunch at Millone's Grill. SAU:NSW is very fortunate to have Cameron (CHO50N), the owner of Millone's Grill, to invite the club to host our next meet at his restaurant. The club would like to extend thanks to him.

Details of the day are as follows:

Date: Sunday,16th August, 2015.

Time: 11am-3pm

Location: 11/16 Groves Avenue, McGraths Hill NSW 2756 (Click here for google map link)

Parking: Millone's Grill has a carpark capable of accomodating close to 200 cars & has entry and exit driveways accessible by lowered cars via the McDonalds entrance on Groves Ave. Please note that one of the carparks (the one on the left in the pic below) has been dug up recently & its not suitable for our cars at all. While it will be obvious when you arrive at the venue, this is just a cautionary FYI.

1UqYKKH.jpg

Menu & Pricing: SAU:NSW members have a special set menu prepared by Millone's Grill for the day at a discounted price of $35/head. Please see attached menu for details.

Meet & Greet: Due to the large carpark allocation & the nature of this meet, we would like to urge all attendees to bring out their pride & joy for this event. We want to bring back the atmosphere of a casual Sunday show n shine with hopes that everyone will have the cars as a conversation starter to this event.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. If there are any questions, please feel free to comment them or you can PM myself or any of the execs directly.

This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a CAMS permit.

One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads, we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.

When attending a Skylines Australia NSW event, please try to:

• Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.
  • Drive courteously on the state's roads as a true enthusiast should.
  • Understand how import is it to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly.
  • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.

Cheers.

SAUNSW - 16th August Meet Menu.docx

• Like 1

Attendees:

1. RBrennan25

2. GTofuS-T

3. Redline_GTR

4. Terry_GT-R34

5. Liz

6. Therealsandybang

7. crashdown

8. Yo-Yo +1

9. Wongy + 1

10. FR33KI

11. Humbla

12. Fdawgg

13. Murray_Calavera

14. PN-Mad

Any cars at all are more then welcome mate,

I hope to get my R32 GTR out that's been in storage for a fair while. She needs a drive and hopefully will see the road more often, Will also get my Show car EVO out there and hopefully a R35.

Will be great to have a carpark full of skylines and hopefully some great shots on the day!

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Any cars at all are more then welcome mate,

I hope to get my R32 GTR out that's been in storage for a fair while. She needs a drive and hopefully will see the road more often, Will also get my Show car EVO out there and hopefully a R35.

Will be great to have a carpark full of skylines and hopefully some great shots on the day!

Look forward to meeting everyone.

if you need a driver for the 35, I'll volunteer ;)