SAU Community

Max Hp/rwks For R34 Gtt Auto & Manual

My thoughts are this atm=import clean r34 gtt-auto, mod to the max, if still having issues with trans box by start of 2016 then convert to manual. Any thoughts? I know manual conversion is pain in the a$$, but any one have price estimate?

I have asked 2 of my performance guys in Melbourne but can't get straight answer for price

If you're not getting a straight answer you're either not being direct enough or they haven't done it before / don't want to do it. Push vs pull gearbox, they have the parts or you bring the parts etc. there's a bit involved. You'd need to show that you're interested before they go to the effort of explaining everything in detail with prices.

If you're not getting a straight answer you're either not being direct enough or they haven't done it before / don't want to do it. Push vs pull gearbox, they have the parts or you bring the parts etc. there's a bit involved. You'd need to show that you're interested before they go to the effort of explaining everything in detail with prices.

cheers. It seems most ppl are really favouring manual so I may have to consider