SAU Community

How To Reset Pit Warning On Dash For Nissan Cima 2001

heinze

Hey Guys,

I have a Nissan Cima 2001 and its showing on the screen (PIT SERVICE WARNING WITH A GREEN WRENCH) I have no idea how to remove this as I don't speak or rear Japanese.

Is anyone out there that could guide or show me how to remove this warning from my screen??

Reading from other forums it appears to be related to oil or service(due or coming up). I do my own oil changes and other maintenance. Just need someone to show me how to get rid of this issue

Much appreciate

you in Victoria?

firstly: theres a forum for these kinds of cars - http://www.zeitakuvip.com/forum/

secondly: theres a 4-door jap car section on SAU http://www.sau.com.au/forums/forum/83-cefiros-and-4-door-sedanstaxis/

Lastly... it does sound like a service warning. Mine went away after a few drives of stopping the bitch from talking. Playing around with a few of the buttons (figuring out what they did) I found a page where I could reset the trip meters. Scrolled down to each meter and pressed "enter" and it cleared them. problem solved.

Hey Lee,

To be honest I want to sell the car and buy another. I imported the car back in July this year through J-Spec. The car came as described by Ben. Grade 4.0, no accident history or trouble. It has 82.000km, all leather, all options included. The car is fantastic, but my wife wants Toyota rather than Nissan.

So if you know anybody that would want one let me know.. just want to recover my cost so $11.000

I can send photos direct

Thanks Lee

• Like 1