Introducing 'daisy' The Gtr

DJBarnstar

Tune on road, take to track. Ass dynos read

"slow"

"not too bad"

"quick"

"nearly shit myself"

"code brown"

Dyno results dont mean anything. As long as you feel it goes heaps better after mods who cares.

Have a nice day all :)

• Like 1

What's this I hear about gtr joy rides haha, front diff is engine out unfortunately, just bleed the 4wd system properly and make sure it isn't leaking on the back of the transfer case

powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BANG!

New motor plox.

Will be something along those lines.

I think that the gearbox is going to go bang, motor will be fine.

Note for young players, always spanner check your alternator.

^^ Hey Shaun,

Well, I was told by ESP that the center diff, or is it transfer case, needs some love, (a change of fluids) and is causing the wobblieness on the graph, so maybe do both at once? haha

But really right now it is frighteningly quick as is. Very different car now. The E85 makes it come on boost a lot quicker and ramps harder.

Feel free if you want to come visit, and i'll take you for a spin.

James

Weird, I had it changed about 3 months before I sold it to you. But yes go front diff, everyone who has one says that its the mod to have :P

Haha I might just take you up on that.

• 2 weeks later...

-7's on 98 wont make 320-330

or

-7's on ethanol wont make 367

or both?

on top of Dyno's being a tuning tool.

Never had same results from different shops. I have Dyno charts that vary by 50kws

R/R seems average for ESP

Shoot 6F not 8 as it is sometimes to give better readings.

I don't know the capability of -7's on ethanol. What is their max?

Hhmmmm. Well I'm sure you told me verbally when you had a look at my Verada that you were running dash 7's and made 320KW on 98. Even had a PM conversation with Anfanee about it.

Your comment was grinding my gears a bit so I looked through my PM's.......... and obviously you had told Anfanee the same thing as per the PM below regarding -7's:

"Sent 03 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

a good setup 98 should make somewhere between 310 and 320. Anything over 300 is still pretty decent for them.. both myself and S!nista made 320."

So my 300KW on 98 and 367 on Ethanol seems pretty solid don't you think considering your post on Dec 1?

Lulz.

Feel free to post your -7 graph with 320 KW or just come with the keyboard to Wakefield on Jan 24th.......

I will add

Last time mine was tuned it was winter and it was farken cold. It made 318.

Mine should be done in the next week or so. Will see what it makes.

I will say there isn't enough definitive results for -7's. I couldn't find a single one in the results thread.

Hhmmmm. Well I'm sure you told me verbally when you had a look at my Verada that you were running dash 7's and made 320KW on 98. Even had a PM conversation with Anfanee about it.

Your comment was grinding my gears a bit so I looked through my PM's.......... and obviously you had told Anfanee the same thing as per the PM below regarding -7's:

"Sent 03 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

a good setup 98 should make somewhere between 310 and 320. Anything over 300 is still pretty decent for them.. both myself and S!nista made 320."

So my 300KW on 98 and 367 on Ethanol seems pretty solid don't you think considering your post on Dec 1?

Lulz.

Feel free to post your -7 graph with 320 KW or just come with the keyboard to Wakefield on Jan 24th.......

Dude...chill the f**k put

You miss read my post.

That wasn't what I was questioning.

Yes 320+ for mine.

I was asking Hadouken what he was questioning.

-7 on 98 for 320?

or

-7 on Ethanol for 367?

I have no idea about the Ethanol advantage

I know what mine reads on a Dyno. It has read between 305 to 360 on 98 :yes:

At these workshops CRD, ESP, Trojans

Trojans has been the most accurate.

• 1 month later...