SAU Community

Illicit Drugs

GTR-N1

Doubt it,

but anyway,

finding amphetamines in anyone is a good thing right?

Everyone popping X before driving will make the roads so much safer wouldn't it? Geez!

You know how common amphetamines are for fighter pilots? Because whilst on a small dosage mental performance increases.... 1 little side effect

Surely there are plenty of people already driving daily on ADD meds lol...it's pretty much the same thing

Its not the same thing, they are used as a medicinal substance to normalise function you moron.

Oh also "X" and amphetamines are quite different in effect. You'd know this if you didn't choose to be such an ignorant git.

Yeah I will ask the next person that has a psychotic event or on the verge of committing suicide whether he took a phenethylamine class drug or 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine.

Maybe its good info to have next time a driver wipes out his mates to ask him what poison he was taking yeah?

You are a typical self-centered moron trozzle, seriously mate, get some help.

Chemically, dexamphetamine and amphetamine are pretty much the same molecule. Better comparison than the ones you make.

MDMA is still a phenethylamine, so you'd be asking the wrong question anyway.

Edited by Trozzle

No worries, you should tell the families of the dead kids that. That should appease them.

Jesus you're gloomy.

Not EVERYONE that takes drugs gets behind a wheel. Regardless whether it is illicit or not, no one should be driving under the influence of anything.

You are a typical self-centered moron trozzle, seriously mate, get some help

I can't believe you consider in any way a morally superior person; every post I read from you that replies to a person presenting a different opinion to yours in drug use, results in you insulting and belittling the poster. How dare you, you rude arrogant prick. By all means have your own views but keep the insults to yourself and learn some manners.

• Like 1

It's exactly why his opinion is of dick all value or validity in my eyes. I don't mind being debated, hell I invite it. What I don't like is arguing with people who act stubborn children and attack in lieu of a proper rebuttal.

Literally dexamphetamine is the mirror image of regular amphetamine (not meth). I imply nothing more with this fact than the level of your stubborn ignorance. I present fact regardless of its point, and you reply like a little kid.

It's exactly why his opinion is of dick all value or validity in my eyes. I don't mind being debated, hell I invite it. What I don't like is arguing with people who act like stubborn children and attack in lieu of a proper rebuttal.

Literally the dexamphetamine molecule is the mirror image of regular amphetamine (not meth). I imply nothing more with this fact than the level of your stubborn ignorance. I present fact regardless of its point, and you reply like a little kid.

I can't believe you consider in any way a morally superior person; every post I read from you that replies to a person presenting a different opinion to yours in drug use, results in you insulting and belittling the poster. How dare you, you rude arrogant prick. By all means have your own views but keep the insults to yourself and learn some manners.

Nah not at all. I am not superior to anyone.

Just have no time for people that try to justify an immoral and disgraceful act that spoils a world that a vast majority of us want to contribute to in a positive way and leave a legacy for future generations to flourish in.

Another issue is the fact that trozzle hasn't answered my 3 questions that I asked, because he knows that if he does it will show what self-centered, delusional values he has with no regard for society, his community, or future generations. As with all drug users the most important thing is where they get their next dose of poison regardless of the consequences.

I have no problem people disagreeing with me, as long as they know the real social and global consequence of illicit drug use in the REAL world, not some bullshit baseless online Google search ego stroking posting competition that people use to make themselves seem intelligent.

Also I just have read a really good book.

Maybe you guys that have been blinded by the bullshit information you get fed should read......

post-89815-14518158037263_thumb.jpg

.....and then go and sit at an ED or rehab centre for a while and let us know how you go.

Edited by XGTRX

Nah not at all. I am not superior to anyone.

Just have no time for people that try to justify an immoral and disgraceful act that spoils a world that a vast majority of us want to contribute to in a positive way and leave a legacy for future generations to flourish in.

Another issue is the fact that trozzle hasn't answered my 3 questions that I asked, because he knows that if he does it will show what self-centered, delusional values he has with no regard for society, his community, or future generations. As with all drug users the most important thing is where they get their next dose of poison regardless of the consequences.

I have no problem people disagreeing with me, as long as they know the real social and global consequence of illicit drug use in the REAL world, not some bullshit baseless online Google search ego stroking posting competition that people use to make themselves seem intelligent.

Also I just have read a really good book.

Maybe you guys that have been blinded by the bullshit information you get fed should read......

.....and then go and sit at an ED or rehab centre for a while and let us know how you go.&&0){for(var>

So how about me then? I have a full time job, savings, no debt. I have never driven under the influence of anything. My recreational drug use hasn't effected anyone in my life in a negative way. I am a fully functioning drug user, and it hasn't had any negative impact in my life whatsoever, only positive.

Is your view of drug users that we all steal cash, and sit in a dark room shooting up, planning the next crime we can commit or way we can do something malicious? I have no idea how you are going to dislodge your head out of your ass because it seems to be so crammed up there you have a sick and twisted view on reality.

You're the one who has been fed bullshit and misinformation. You have been told growing up "drugs are bad", and instead of doing a little thinking for yourself, you think anyone that takes illicit drugs to be a leach on society. I am not admitting that what I am doing is right, and there are plenty of incidents where drug use has ended up with people being hurt or killed. But so has alcohol, and even prescription drugs.

Edited by sleptema

^^^ precisely. I too hold a full time job, almost certainly higher paying than his (though I don't think that's fair, given his job). I have no debt besides a leased vehicle, and plenty of savings.

I still go around mugging people, breaking into houses and stealing shit, and generally being a terrible blight on society though. You should see me when I'm stoned... Turn into a raging psycho and proceed to beat all women and children in sight.

Edited by Trozzle

^^^ precisely. I too hold a full time job, almost certainly higher paying than his (though I don't think that's fair, given his job). I have no debt besides a leased vehicle, and plenty of savings.

I still go around mugging people, breaking into houses and stealing shit, and generally being a terrible blight on society though. You should see me when I'm stoned... Turn into a raging psycho and proceed to beat all women and children in sight.

Nothing better than going on a woman and child killing spree when I've just had a cone. Makes the high so much better.

You guys are missing the point again. I'll put it into perspective:

Your argument....

I can go out and drink. I'll happily have 1 beer and be done. Therefore there is no issue with alcohol in this country.

When in truth alcohol related deaths is double what road deaths is. Yet 1 in 4 women drink whilst pregnant.alcohol brings in 7b in revenue. But it costs us over 15b.

It's about percentages. And if you think drugs won't be as bad you are kidding yourselves.

• Like 1

You guys are missing the point again. I'll put it into perspective:

Your argument....

I can go out and drink. I'll happily have 1 beer and be done. Therefore there is no issue with alcohol in this country.

When in truth alcohol related deaths is double what road deaths is. Yet 1 in 4 women drink whilst pregnant.alcohol brings in 7b in revenue. But it costs us over 15b.

It's about percentages. And if you think drugs won't be as bad you are kidding yourselves.

I was never arguing that drugs are good, or should be made legal. I am saying that not every user of illicit drugs is an evil drain on society, who commit crimes and "are only focused on getting their next hit"

I barely drink. It's disgusting and the feeling of being drunk is awful. I have done so much more stupid shit drunk than high on MD, coke, or weed.

So let's look at the obvious then.

You use therefore you support a pusher.

The pusher has many customers of which no responsibility is taken for their welfare, nor the consequences of there addiction because all the pusher cares about is selling their product, right?

Is there any social benefit at all at this stage.... No

So let's take a general snapshot of the industry beyond this, let's see

Drug trafficking, organized crime, money laundering, tax evasion, slavery, prostitution, child slavery/abuse, armed robbery, murder and gang warfare.

Then look at the global implications like Drug lords, in Asia, south america, the middle east, and the social oppression with all of the above crimes and atrocities.

All fuelled by what? .... The demand which exist because of users just like you.

And all you can just say is, 'Hey I still hold a job etc etc..... not hurting anyone'

So if you think I have my head up my arse well good luck to you, but I can see why you would say that with your delusional, self centred view of the world.

Fundamentals to this post is taken straight out of:

post-89815-14519137099552_thumb.jpg

And then let's realise this entire industry exists because of muppets like you ensuring they remain illicit. Happened with alcohol during prohibition, but doesn't happen now it's legal again. I wonder why that is.