SAU Community

Illicit Drugs

GTR-N1

The only difference is, is that the government have become the scumbag pushers and are profiting out of it and have the infrastructure to push the propaganda to say what they want, while people are too busy and dependent on the industry to give a shit.\

Are you living in some fairytale land where the government didn't demonise pot in the first place, using exactly that which you point out - propaganda? Because Reefer Madness was a documentary and all.

• Like 2

I have read nothing that comes close to the Validity and Reliability of Dr Henry Osiecki's Test formulated at the University of Queensland or Prof Abram Hoffer Dr Osmond Dr Kelm Test of the University of Saskatchewan where there's been irrefutable evidence of the dangers of all illicit drugs against the sustenance of brain hormones including Serotonin, Opiods, Phenylethylamine, Acetylcholine, Norepinephrine, Gamma-amino Butyric Acid, Dopamine.

When the damage is done, the DSM-IV or DSM-V keep on identifying Major Depression, Convulsions, Paranoia, Bipolar, Autism and Reclusiveness, Catatonia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Oppositional Defiance, OCD as stand alones or in combination. And it gets sadder that babies are born in into both physical and psychological withdrawal.

You can search for all the tertiary studies and papers you like to suit your arguments; but they don't refute normed Tests. Especially when normed against the MMPI Psych and Temperament Test which along with the HOD Test is approved for court use in Australia.

• Like 2

"My evidence is worth more than yours, because I say so."

f**k me I wasn't even promoting cannabis, nor was I suggesting it doesn't have potential to cause alterations. But sure, you can rebut that anyway. I'll just keep sharing things as I come across them, regardless of whether you want me to or not. It's your choice to read or comment.

• Like 1

"My evidence is worth more than yours, because I say so."

f**k me I wasn't even promoting cannabis, nor was I suggesting it doesn't have potential to cause alterations. But sure, you can rebut that anyway. I'll just keep sharing things as I come across them, regardless of whether you want me to or not. It's your choice to read or comment.

have a roach man and "CHILL" it wont hurt you, again :)

I have read nothing that comes close to the Validity and Reliability of Dr Henry Osiecki's Test formulated at the University of Queensland or Prof Abram Hoffer Dr Osmond Dr Kelm Test of the University of Saskatchewan where there's been irrefutable evidence of the dangers of all illicit drugs against the sustenance of brain hormones including Serotonin, Opiods, Phenylethylamine, Acetylcholine, Norepinephrine, Gamma-amino Butyric Acid, Dopamine.

When the damage is done, the DSM-IV or DSM-V keep on identifying Major Depression, Convulsions, Paranoia, Bipolar, Autism and Reclusiveness, Catatonia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Oppositional Defiance, OCD as stand alones or in combination. And it gets sadder that babies are born in into both physical and psychological withdrawal.

You can search for all the tertiary studies and papers you like to suit your arguments; but they don't refute normed Tests. Especially when normed against the MMPI Psych and Temperament Test which along with the HOD Test is approved for court use in Australia.

are these studies conducted whilst pregnant or prior to falling pregnant? Similar to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

also how do they really control these studies? (i have no idea so some extra knowledge would be nice here)

Since the HOD Test has been normed against the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory, they can...

a) only be carried out in most Western Societies

b) carry different thresholds on some clinical scales based on age

c) not differentiate on the basis of sex

Since the HOD Test has been normed against the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory, they can...

a) only be carried out in most Western Societies

b) carry different thresholds on some clinical scales based on age

c) not differentiate on the basis of sex

so doesnt control things like diet, sleep, food, genes, etc

what about actual intake? do they watch and study these people like lab mice or is it just "how much do you do?"

I understand that everything cant be controlled but I am always a little skeptical to how good their data can possibly be due to people lieing and the differences in people.

what are your thoughts on sugar consumption?

studies are starting to show that sugar addiction is as high as a lot of illicit drugs and cause just as much damage to ones health and well being (if not more). Also tied in to the worlds largest killer - heart disease.

* Sugar ie glucose and sucrose top heavy

* Alcohol

* Illicit drugs

* Paints, thinners and varnishes

* General anaesthetics

...of most types have varying detrimental effects on precursor production of brain neurotransmitters optimally.

Alcohol and Illicit drugs are fascinating in that they directly and initially stimulate a nice spike in some (but not all) brain neurotransmitters. But within minutes/hours, the spike can turn into an abyss (before a partial J-curve).

Nearly all kids who are genetically predisposed to shortages of Serotonin react quite badly to sugar (sucrose and glucose (aka dextrose)) loadings at birthday parties.

They come home acting out; primarily due to lashings of...

* chocolate crackles

* fairy bread

* cake icing

* soft drink

* loot bags

Martin Bryant is in gaol with a life sentence after a rampage fuelled and precipitated by sugared lollies.

Fellow pharmacist Walter Mikac and I have had discussions about his weekly purchases of multiple shopping bags of lollies prior to the Pt Arthur Massacre where Walter lost his wife and two daughters.

People in the public eye much of the time are footballers in AFL or NRL.

In the NRL for example, alcohol after the initial lift that it gives, can within hours, take a heavy toll on the brain neurotransmitters of Andrew Johns, Matty Johns, Josh Dugan, Todd Carney, Willy Mason, Craig Field, Julian O'Neill etc some of whom have retired now.

so doesnt control things like diet, sleep, food, genes, etc

what about actual intake? do they watch and study these people like lab mice or is it just "how much do you do?"

I understand that everything cant be controlled but I am always a little skeptical to how good their data can possibly be due to people lieing and the differences in people.

Psych and Temperament Testing is only as good as its Validity and Reliability Coefficients.

So any Test will have seemingly innocuous questions that catch people out with regard to...

* malingering

* trying to impress

* psychopathic deviance

* confusion

* attempts to appear in social more terms, 'normal' when in fact they show signs of obviously slipping up

All Tests are scored according to criteria such as age etc.

All Tests are then interpreted.

The MMPI can have as many as 20-30 clinical scales.

It's been quite a few years since I've administered that one since I don't do court reports anymore whilst retired 'er semi.

Maybe this is an antiquated way of looking at it, but if I were to break down the decision process for martin bryant to go on a gun rampage into a percantage, I am skeptical that sugar intake formed no more than 5%.

While it may have been a factor, I daresay having complex mental problems formed the other 95%.

• Like 1

Maybe this is an antiquated way of looking at it, but if I were to break down the decision process for martin bryant to go on a gun rampage into a percantage, I am skeptical that sugar intake formed no more than 5%.

While it may have been a factor, I daresay having complex mental problems formed the other 95%.

Maybe it was the 5 short blacks he had in the morning.

Only have to look at the other 99.99999% of the sugar consuming population who don't go on mass shooting rampages to establish sugar was not the underlying factor at hand...

Let's consider that having a gun might have had more weighting on that decision and ability lol