SAU Community

R33 Gtr V Spec - Importr

23 hours ago, BakemonoRicer said:

Now time for an updated turbo setup and dry sump to suit. EFR9280 please !!

Im on it Benny - doing box, ecu (think Ill do the digital dash at same time)!

Then next step will be turbo and engine update.  

17 minutes ago, IMACUL8 said:

Probably just the Haltech IQ3 as I'm going Haltech.

Its not a priority though - I love your colour dash - absolutely awesome!   

may aswell get the IC7 for like $100 more. its much more current tech - the iQ3 is a pretty old dash now.

Edited by DaymoR32
  • Like 1

You don’t have to go the 12’ dash. Most go for the smaller one as it’s actually a better fit and can still do some pretty cool things. You can also buy cluster inserts so it will replace your factory cluster and it works with any ecu. Haltec, link etc  

3EECF535-5A12-49B5-B7B0-1934572C1DD1.jpeg

127AAF4C-C937-4CB9-AD2A-AED4D86A9D08.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Old man 32 GTR said:

You don’t have to go the 12’ dash. Most go for the smaller one as it’s actually a better fit and can still do some pretty cool things. You can also buy cluster inserts so it will replace your factory cluster and it works with any ecu. Haltec, link etc  

3EECF535-5A12-49B5-B7B0-1934572C1DD1.jpeg

127AAF4C-C937-4CB9-AD2A-AED4D86A9D08.jpeg

That is awesome ------ I WANT!

12 minutes ago, IMACUL8 said:

That is awesome ------ I WANT!

There are a few companies that do the cluster inserts, Mako motorsports, Hypertune. The bottom pic is my mates R32 GTR. He is running the motec dash with an Emtron ecu 

8C666B0B-71FE-494F-BE40-0E23AB0F127B.jpeg

7A5E8F66-4B7B-4359-AB09-9E68DE12BB0E.jpeg

• Like 2

Suspension question.

My new wheels will require some small camber at the front.  I want to get a some upper and lower arms - front and rear maybe.

I'm after something high quality - can anyone suggest product / shop?

Thanks in advance.

41 minutes ago, IMACUL8 said:

Suspension question.

My new wheels will require some small camber at the front.  I want to get a some upper and lower arms - front and rear maybe.

I'm after something high quality - can anyone suggest product / shop?

Thanks in advance.

Ikeya Formula

BTW you going Emtron KV8? Please tell me yes? And maybe a Kulig Crank Trigger to suit? 

• 4 weeks later...

Guys 

Would love to hear your opinions - and some suggestions.

GTR problems ;)  

I am going to put a motec c127 or haltec ic7 display in - on some sort dash mount (currently looking for options - if you know of any I would appreciate your suggestions).  As my gear selection,  exh temp, etc will all be visible on the new dash - I have removed my additional gauges.  

The Nismo White face dash cluster - plan store it away so I can always put back down the track.   

In doing so - do I remove the Nismo White face 3 gauge cluster in the center console?  Put a double din digital media player/sat nav / etc in console - or would it be sacrilege to remove the centre 3 gauges?  Like when I see a R34 GTR missing the MFD - just doesn't look quite right.  I'm thinking it needs to stay.....

I appreciate the insignificance of my dilema to most - but only a GTR owner would understand ? ?

21 hours ago, IMACUL8 said:

Guys 

Would love to hear your opinions - and some suggestions.

GTR problems ;)  

I am going to put a motec c127 or haltec ic7 display in - on some sort dash mount (currently looking for options - if you know of any I would appreciate your suggestions).  As my gear selection,  exh temp, etc will all be visible on the new dash - I have removed my additional gauges.  

The Nismo White face dash cluster - plan store it away so I can always put back down the track.   

In doing so - do I remove the Nismo White face 3 gauge cluster in the center console?  Put a double din digital media player/sat nav / etc in console - or would it be sacrilege to remove the centre 3 gauges?  Like when I see a R34 GTR missing the MFD - just doesn't look quite right.  I'm thinking it needs to stay.....

I appreciate the insignificance of my dilema to most - but only a GTR owner would understand ? ?

I think leaving the Nismo 3 gauges in will keep everything looking nice & OEM "plus". I personally wouldn't remove them for a fancy headunit. Plus, who needs a tricked out audio deck when you have the RB note to enjoy? 

Also, last thing you need is some deadbeat breaking into the car to cash in a headunit.