SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

IMACUL8

R33 Gtr V Spec - Importr

With the gearbox and ECU now imminent - I'm thinking I might do the hot side at the same time.

I'm no expert in this area - so please excuse my ignorance.  I'm currently around 500kw at the wheels (2.7L, T76, Trust manifold, Trust dump, External gate etc). 

I would like to make a little more power - but have it come on earlier.  is that possible?

So my question - what setup do I want hot side to complainant the 2.7L / Albins? 

I appreciate feedback and any recommendations.

Thanks D

8 hours ago, r32-25t said:

When do you see full boost with your current turbo?

Old Dyno sheet 

GTR Dyno.jpg

Edited by IMACUL8

I think your choices are limitless. you just need to decide how much power you want, pick a turbo that will do it and you’ll be miles a head 

13 hours ago, BakemonoRicer said:

EFR8474 , hypertune twin scroll manifold , twin 38mm tial MVS gates

Hello 600kw and epic response 

there is no questioning how mental EFR turbos are for response compared to what else is on the market 

Thanks mate .... Im looking into it.

Tuesday this week saw the gearbox finally arrive! The shifter assembly is currently being anodised at PRP - and show be on its way tomorrow.  

New OS Giken R4C quad plate clutch is on it way from Japan and should be here next week.

New Haltech Elite 2500 purchased.

EFR 8474 is currently being sourced.

All going together mid next month..... should be a responsive street monster ;)  

Albins.jpeg

Edited by IMACUL8
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, IMACUL8 said:

Tuesday this week saw the gearbox finally arrive! The shifter assembly is currently being anodised at PRP - and show be on its way tomorrow.  

New OS Giken R4C quad plate clutch is on it way from Japan and should be here next week.

New Haltech Elite 2500 purchased.

EFR 8474 is currently being sourced.

All going together mid next month..... should be a responsive street monster ;)  

Albins.jpeg

This is going to be insane!!!  God damn those gearboxes are insanely nice looking billet wizardry!!

Bolt it all together already!!!! :)

• Like 2

They definitely not the best looking turbo. but I'm hoping the response and drive will help me over it ;) 

• Like 1