SAU Community

V35 To Infiniti Badge Conversion

Hey all,

I'm trying to source the infiniti decal set (both front and back) for my 350gt v35.

I've seen a whole bunch of cars with the rebranded decals but for the life of me, I can't find where to source the kits.

Here is a picture of exactly what I am after. This is a picture off amazon, I have found a seller who sells this kit however he doesn't post to Australia!!

410sqlTuXvL.jpg

If anyone can provide me with some leads as to where to where I can grab this set, I'd be very thankful.

Cheers!

• Like 1

If all else fails, use a freight forwarder like ShipItTo or PriceUSA.

Don't use Australia Post's "Shopmate" though. Too expensive and they wash their hands clean when things go wrong because they've subcontracted Singapore Post to do the work for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I'm trying to source the infiniti decal set (both front and back) for my 350gt v35.

I've seen a whole bunch of cars with the rebranded decals but for the life of me, I can't find where to source the kits.

Here is a picture of exactly what I am after. This is a picture off amazon, I have found a seller who sells this kit however he doesn't post to Australia!!

410sqlTuXvL.jpg

If anyone can provide me with some leads as to where to where I can grab this set, I'd be very thankful.

Cheers!

I have all of those if you're still interested. PM me if you are.

• 4 weeks later...