SAU Community

Sau Members Based In Japan

nakameguro

Hey guys,

I'm an Aussie gtr owner based in Tokyo (kanagawa as of last month), and was wondering who of you also live in the land of the rising sun?

Hopefully if there are enough of us we could arrange the occasional meet up?

if you live in japan post a quick reply with your name, and area of residence in japan, and your car if you have one.

cheers!

Mish

7Xh40g2.jpg

That was awesome, well edited too.

I think posting this stuff in the Japan section and I'll promote them around the site and on FB/Twitter etc.

I absolutely *love* those EVO wagons. So freaking cool.

Those Porsches also make my knees weak!

mate, you know what kills me? when i was looking for a car in early 2012 i saw a right hand drive 993 for around 25 grand Aussie! at the time i didn't quite have the money, and was a couple of months from being ready to buy a car. the cheapest one i can find now is 50+ grand! i also saw this happen with the hakosuka, and ken&mary non gtr skylines. prices on most modern classic cars is really going up in japan!

cool mate i'll start adding more content as i get the r32 out on the wangan, and to the meets here. i'll also try to get some dyno videos from Top Secret when i get it tuned.

cheers mate!

Cheers Loach! No, the only access to tatsumi is via car or motorbike as it's on the freeway.

Where are you based in Tokyo?

That sucks, thanks for the info though. I PMed you too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any more Japanese based members on here?

To bump your old thread, I'm living in Yokohama (out near Kamiooka station) and working in Minato Mirai

I have yet to experience Daikokufuto, in the past when my friend tried to take me it was closed, so we went to Tatsumi and Umihotaro.

delivered yesterday:

zxce7qyl.jpg

• 1 month later...