SAU Community

Sau Members Based In Japan

nakameguro

is that a japanese credit card, or from the states?

Its a Japanese credit card, sorry for the late reply, but if y'all are free during golden week lets get a meet together

I was going to send you mine LineID via PM but it seems I cannot access that function

I'm in Okinawa, don't think i'll be making it to any meets any time soon, but maybe i'll see you around up in mainland some time at an event or something. Haven't been to any drifting or super gt races yet, I'm dying to go to one. I've been to TAS many times, kinda too crowded for me nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently in Kyushu, and maybe I'll spend more time here.Hoping to make it to the R's meeting on the 11th September at Fuji.

Nice, I will try to get along to that R's meeting too if I'm not away on business.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, I will try to get along to that R's meeting too if I'm not away on business.

I will be trying to make this as well. Last time we had 8 GTR's driving together, was such a fun drive up there.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be trying to make this as well. Last time we had 8 GTR's driving together, was such a fun drive up there.

if I'm in town i'm keen for this. Are you in kanagawa JDM FB group?

• 4 months later...

Woo, was thinking of posting a new page since i'm soon to be in japan, this next friday for the next 5-10 years|-) will be looking for a car *just a run around probably k-car for now when i get there* 

Living with my wife's family *yay* 

In Machida Prefecture, so close to Yokohama, 

Ad me on line/fb (zachariah109) if anybodies keen to drag me along on a meet up night around the area or just to get in contact with another ozzy over there will chip in for fuel money and snacks! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...