SAU Community

When Is The Next Cruise?

ElleAli76

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to WASAU and congrats on the car, next weekend I am pretty sure there is a jdm meet and cruise starting at a bunnings will need to find details im prob gunna head along to that, as for our own its hard as we are all scattered around wa, working different times etc I think next public holiday should be a thing (Easter Friday maybe?)

• Like 2

I'd be down to get into some sort of cruise.

Can't say I have a GTR but recently got a 34-GTT after a 32gtst previously [emoji5]

Don't need a GTR to fit in, don't even need a skyline ;)

• Like 4

Welcome to WASAU and congrats on the car, next weekend I am pretty sure there is a jdm meet and cruise starting at a bunnings will need to find details im prob gunna head along to that, as for our own its hard as we are all scattered around wa, working different times etc I think next public holiday should be a thing (Easter Friday maybe?)

JDM meet ? Are you going ? Let's meet up there shall we ? [emoji51]

Any further informations Dean ?