Tyres: azenis rt215 front potenza semi's rear

Brakes: sbs pads, dba 4000 rotors etc

Body weight: 1240kg

SAU Nickname: Ronin 09

Car Make and Model: GTR32

Circuit Name: Sandown

Lap time: 1:33

Modifications

Engine: Turbo back exhaust, rich-as spec factory computer (smoke anyone?)

Power: 200?? awkw

Suspension: Kei Office drift spec Mr Bouncy

Tyres: Cheaters, RE55s SR compound

Brakes: std, RB74 pads

Body weight: fat bastard

---------------------------------------------------

Car Make and Model: R33GTSt

Circuit Name: Sandown

Lap time: 1:38

Modifications

Engine: FMIC, turbo back exhaust, pod, Greddy intake, Profec B 14psi

Power: 201 rwkw

Suspension: Stock

Tyres: Pilot sports 235/45/18 & 265/40/18

Brakes: std, endless Y-sport?

Body weight: Full body

SAU Nickname:GTR032

Car Make and Model:1994 R32 GTR SKyline

Circuit Name:Wakefield

Lap time: 1:10.1s

Modifications

Engine:HKS front pipes, 3 1/4" TRUST cat back exhaust, removed boost restrictor, K &N panel filter

Power:190awkw's

Suspension:Tein Type Flex, several new bushes all round

Tyres:Bridgestone Potenza RE711

Brakes:Fronts are DBA4000 slotted with bendix ultimate pads, rear stock discs with kevlar type pad

Body weight:??

Was at a track day organsied by the Pulsar GTI-R club september 2003. Time was taken with stopwatch, I was a little sceptical with time initially but 'Duncan' was doing 1:11's same day and didn't pass me with several laps close to one another.

Yeh i remember your car from that day, it had the special aerodynamic rear bar :)

Duncan couldnt overtake you because i was riding shotgun in his passenger seat with the vid camera, smarty pants was 0.8-1.2 seconds quicker when my 95kg rump wasnt in the car. :P

SAU Nickname:Boosted Zed

Car Make and Model:1991 300ZXTT

With 320rwkw

Wakefield 1 min:6.57

Eastern Creek 1 min 43.54

Oran South 47.99

Modifications

Engine:rwkw's

Suspension:Tein Flex, custom Rose jointed suspension. Kaz diff custom 1.5way R32 GTR Diff custom fit to cradle.

Brakes: 6 piston AP's 365mm rotors, 330mm rear slotted rotors, Ferrdod DS3000 pads with custom peddle box and in cabin brake bias adjustment.

UAS valve springs, Ferrier valves and GTR valve retainers, UAS custom cams,GTRS turbo's, ACL pistons, Scatt Rods, ported heads, 4 adjustable cam gears etc 325 rwkw circuit with boost button and 456rwkw Drags on race fuel.

regrind of cams so will make more power. Also makes 200rwkw at around 3,400 revs. Car is lightened with big dual layer carbon race wing and carbon front winglets and rear diffuser. etc etc

Edited by Boosted Zed

SAU Nickname:Abo Bob

Car Make and Model:1999 R34 4 door

Lap time: 1:18.25 timed 1:17 stopwatch

Modifications

Engine:Full zorst, panel filter, later a little boost

Power:162rwkw's for 1:17's

Suspension:Stock

Tyres: Real shitty compliance Falkans

Brakes:bendix ultimate pads,

Body weight:1440?

Haven't timed the creek yet, can't wait.

__________________________________________________--

EDIT

Car Make and Model:1999 R34 4 door

Lap time: 1:12.04

Circuit name:Eastern Creek

Lap time: 1:55:351

Circuit name: Oran Park GP

Lap time:1:24:379

Modifications

Engine:highflow turbo, cams, etc

Power: 257rwkw

Suspension:Bilstein shocks, king springs

Tyres: RE55's

Brakes:Ferrodo DS2500 and DBA4000 rotors

Body weight:1580

SAU Nickname: SW20-GT

Car Make and Model: 1991 SW20 MR2 GT

Circuit Name: Wakefield Park

Lap time: 1:16.68

Circuit Name: Eastern Creek

Lap Time: 2:05

Modifications

Engine: Cat Back exhaust, Pod Filter

Power:115rwkw (before the exhaust and filter)

Suspension: 1" Lowered King Springs

Tyres: 5% tread Falken ST115's rear, 15% tread Falken FK04's front

Brakes: Bendix Metal King Plus pads

Body weight:1180kg

Wheels are Racing Hart CPO35R light weight forged,18 by 8.5 and 9.5 rear with 245 front and 305 rear but now have 250 front and 280 rear. I really need wider rims to use 305 slicks so might get a pair of same wheel but in a 10 or 10.5 inch wide, offset in a little more as there is more room there.

Forgot to mention I now have custom alloy tank with 2 Bosche 044 pumps and a oil cooler used as a fuel coler on the return line which sits up under therear of the car.

Duncan says BLA BLA lets see it go though. OK will be soon.

PS More GTR parts going on teh Zed, as I ordered some N1 crank and cam seals from Nissan which are silicone I think, prob better for higher temp, and they don't cost much more. Yes thanks to Nissan they keep things universal rather than re tooling as skylines and Zeds have same crank and cam seals, spiggot bush and other items. Also has R33 GTS-T Nismo gear box mount come to think of it.

But hey GTR's use Zed AFM's but I think this is about as far as it goes.

SAU Nickname: justinfox

Car Make and Model: 1993 BNR32 GT-R

Circuit Name: Eastern Creek

Lap time: 1:55

Modifications

Engine: Cat Back Fujitsubo exhaust, Apexi Pod Filters, HKS dump/front pipes/oil cooler, Apexi AVCR at 0.9bar of boost.

Power: ?

Suspension: Whiteline Works package

Tyres: Dunlop D02 semi slicks

Brakes: Lucas TRW pads

Body weight:?

I just did this today guys. Average lap time was 1.58. So how's 1.55? I am still getting instruction and damn how awesome is instruction huh? Before today my quickest was 2.01 I had a lot of bad habits. I am hitting the Apex ok but not using enough of the track when powering out of the apex and that's what I got better at today (yes got the tyre off into the sand a few times trying!) and it brought my times down a fair bit! Hope I can better it next time.

Average lap time was 1.58. So how's 1.55? I am still getting instruction and damn how awesome is instruction huh? Before today my quickest was 2.01 I had a lot of bad habits. I am hitting the Apex ok but not using enough of the track when powering out of the apex and that's what I got better at today (yes got the tyre off into the sand a few times trying!) and it brought my times down a fair bit! Hope I can better it next time.

Yeh 1:55s is moving. :) Do you still have your speed limiter?

Im going to have to get back to Sydney with some better rubber and with my speed limiter removed, im about to drop out of the Top 10 ;)

Cheers guys.

Roy: Yes it must be removed as I go way over 180 on the straight.

It's only my 3rd time on track with the GT-R. Last time I had no brakes or boost and the time before that my intercooler pipe blew off before the day even started AND I had to get the car towed!!! (what a waste of track time and ca$h!).

I just didn't have much of an idea if it was a decent time or not. I was hesitant to let the guys time myself as I knew that once I did time myself I would only want to beat my own time and thus everything gets that little bit more dangerous! Playstation is one thing but doing it in real life is... well.. fun! :D hehehehe.

I was quick to jump on the idea of modding my car even more to get more power out of it to bring down my lap times but then I realised that this isn't such a great challenge. Instead I am going to leave the car the way it is for now and just get better at driving it to bring my times down.

So here's to looking forward to the next track day, more instruction and getting to know my GT-R! Hooray!

I was quick to jump on the idea of modding my car even more to get more power out of it to bring down my lap times but then I realised that this isn't such a great challenge. Instead I am going to leave the car the way it is for now and just get better at driving it to bring my times down.

Thats kind of the way i look at it... :D

Obviously Production Cars run much more serious suspension and tyre packages then most ppls road cars, that said if you look at the fact that an STI runs 1:45s around Eastern....well one day i wouddl at least like to see those times out of my car. Im reasonably confident at the miute my car should be capable of between 1:48-1:50s since i now have better rubber, spee limiter removed and mroe power :) .... just need to get the driver up to speed :D

...after that its going to get lot harder to wipe of another 5 seconds

yea baby

Yeh i dont think i will ever match the times of the STI production cars. A friends 200SX does 1:48s so i look at that car and the guys driving ability as a bench mark for what i can achieve.

1:45s are the target, doubt i will get there though. But im hoping you are right. 140-150rwkws with speed limiter and road rubber hitting 180 down the straight and all thru turn 1 = 1:56.

So with R rubber no speed limiter and 240rwkws i would hope i can at least match my friends time of 1:48sec...but it took me 2 years to get to 1:56 so i dont think my driving will allow me to dip down to 1:50 straight away, i think i will have to learn how to drive the car with the new power :D