SAU Community

hello tasmania

Guest 33GTS25

Hey guys

The first shakedown will be a Launceston to Hobart run, and then we will be cruising around the Hobart region.... we will need some help from you Hobart guys here, with where to go etc.....

we always have an open mind, so if u have any as far as the cruise in Hobart goes, just get back to me.....

Itinerary for big cruise this weekend ( i hope)

Cya guys,

Slaz

Guest speshal_k

hey guys, speaking of parents knowing parents, my dad grew up in beaconsfield, and his 3 brothers still live around launseston. My mum also grew up on Flinders Island and now my sister lives there too. It seems like everoyne knows each other over there, my mum went to school with David Boon(the cricket dude)!

Tasmania is cool , i remebr going to the cadbury factory when i was little.

when is this going to happen?

I am trying to sell my car and may not have a new one by next week if I manage to sell it.

But when it happens, I figure a couple of ideas on public highways aswell as the backroads, I know of one in particular that has some twists and turns. What kind of roads are you guys interested in?

• 4 weeks later...

umm... looks like Dave didn't respond to that Post... He just received his 180sx a few days ago.. Still needs roadworthy and registration.

Anway he should have it on the road soon, that way the S13 and 180 should both be runnin a cruise to Hobart soon..

That was his plan last time I heard. maybe in the next week or two it will happen

Originally posted by Young GT-R

that has got to be the WORST weekend for me, lol.

I am celebrating my 18 month anniversary with the girfriend.

The following weekend I will be in launnie if it matters.

Hmmm, for the next three weekends after, I will be working the Saturday. Could be a problem.

But, when you are up, drop me a line, and at the very least, we can cruise in Lonnie on Sat night.

Zsky, will be finalising times in the next day or two. I will keep you posted....

Slaz

i'm not sure weather i will be able to make it now because i have fan clutch problems on my car well not so much the fan clutch but a fan blade to fit it as the original one dosen't fit and i am having a hard time trying to get one that does, i bought a davies graig fan clutch as someone on this forum recommended it.

K, Zsky

Well, looks like it may just be Monkey Chow cruising, as I really want to get out and about to Hobart this weekend.

You guys let me know when you are available next....

SLaz

sorry I couldn't make it if in fact you guys came down for a cruise.

I am free weekends, but work every second saturday, sundays are nearly always free for me.

let me know.

btw slaz: thanks for looking for interest in my car, I can't see anyone buying it though, I will keep thinking of what I want to do.

RB25!

heheh. I am thinking of the same conversion to the 180sx, all i need is $$$. *sigh* I love those RB engines, they are awesome. So smooth, compared to the SR20DET.

No, I did not go for a cruise. I work every second weekend too (normally) but I have to look after the shop for the next two weeks. Should give me some time to do a bit more work on the 180 (boost, general tidying up)

A few friends are going down this weekend (inclusing the Silvia I imported) but I wont be going down until probably three weekends away.

Let us set this date. Get back to me if you can make it. Would be great to finally meet you (and your beast)

Zsky, give your stamp of approval too.....