SAU Community

parts department

rsx84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I have sold my last R30. Now only have An R32 and two Stageas.

I have for sale an R30 workshop manual $50 plus postage.

Also I want to clean out the R30 parts. There are doors, bonnet. mud guards , alternator, starter, 4 head lights etc, several boxes of bits.

All the stuff is here on Mt Tamborine, and it is for FREE, PICK UP ONLY. You will need a ute.

PM me if you are a needer.

PS> The rear doors do not have the window switches, but are powered

Edited by 66yostagea

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay guys the rally c210 arrived and i need afew parts for it in order to get it road ready.

Need front seat belts

Front blinkers complete

Window winder handle

R180 Diff - May of found one but will always take another.

I"m located on the Central Coast, NSW

Hey, Welcome to the classics section!. good to see another C210 in the mix.

have a look in the wreckers, or gumtree, or ebay dude there are very few of these cars around any more so to be honest I can't imagine too many people are likely to give parts up for a car thats going to be thrown through a forest, in my opinion(and it is just my opinion) tidy it up a little, respray it and have a nice, tough street car(assuming its got a decently built engine)

To me, rallying something so rare, just isn't right. Those bumpers and bonnet trims are so straight! Do you know how hard it is to find parts in that condition?

Anyway, nice car, and like I said, Welcome, enjoy your stay!

Cheers

Jason

the bumpers are bent, but all other chrome is good. The car wont be a dedicated rally car, it will be road registered and will be a daily driver so i will be looking after it, hillclimbs and sprint events are my main target, i would much prefer tarmac events than dirt but its setup for dirt at the moment so i'll be using it like that until i can change it to tarmac setup.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

A Mate of mine needs a pair of C210 front struts after a slight mishap, anyone got any leads on a set? Sydney would be awesome, but guessing need to look a little further a field. Thanks Guys

• 1 year later...